Panel Mount 1/8" / 3.5mm Mono Connector
A 3.5mm mono 3.5mm jack connector for panel mounting.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Stepper Motor 17HS4401 12V NEMA17 200 steps/rev 1.7A
- Monochrome 128x32 I2C OLED graphic display
- 20 Male - Male 150mm Premium dupont wires Kit
- Piezo 30 mm pre-cable with box
- Speaker - 40mm Diameter - 4 Ohm 3 Watt
- Adafruit NeoPixel LED Strip w/ Alligator Clips - 30 LED/m - 1 Meter Long - Black Flex
- Adafruit FLORA v3
- HC-SR04 ultrasound distance sensor
- Flora RGB Smart NeoPixel version 2 - Sheet of 20
Plug or unplug audio from your project with this convenient panel-mount audio jack. This is a mono plug with a disconnect pin to obtain a grounding pin, a left tip pin and a pin that will be disconnected when a plug is inserted. You can use any 3.5 mm audio cable with this jack jack.
Each connector is supplied with two soldering eyes and a hexagonal nut for panel mounting. They are made entirely of metal with phenolic paper spacers.
The 3.5 mm connectors must not be used only for audio! They make excellent general purpose connectors where you need a cheap and cheap common ground wire, signal wire and cables. For example, in the field of accessibility technology, they are often used to connect low voltage buttons or actuators.
An adapter jack 3.5 mm 4 pole TRRS to terminal block screw 4 points.3,00 € Add to cart
A Jack 3.5 mm TRRS male plug 4-pole to achieve your audio cables...2,34 € Add to cart
A cable Audio Jack 3.5 mm Male/female to deport the audio on a boiteir.4,74 € Add to cart
A 3.5mm Jack TRS connector for mounting on a box or panel.0,90 € Add to cart
A TRRS headset with analog volume control.7,14 € Add to cart
An audio jack to add a mono earphone to your project.1,50 € Add to cart
A 3.5mm stereo audio 3.5mm 3-pole audio jack adapter to a 3-point screw terminal block.3,00 € Add to cart