Adafruit Motor/Stepper/Servo Shield for Arduino - v2.3
A shield of Arduino to control up to 2 stepper motors or 4 Motors continuous and two servo motors.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- CR1220 button cell battery
- Stepper Motor 17HS4401 12V NEMA17 200 steps/rev 1.7A
- Pack of 5 Red 5mm LED
- 30cm Flex cable for camera raspberry PI
- Hole plates - Bakelite - Pack of 10
- Potentiometer 1 K Mount Panel
- Adafruit DotStar high density 8 x 8 - 64 LED RGB matrix
- Box for Arduino
- 5 X LED Sequins - Royal Blue - Adafruit
Sliding scale pricing
|Adafruit Motor/Stepper/Servo Shield for Arduino - v2.3||10||21,55 €|
This shield is ideal to drive 4 Motors 2 stepper motors or continuous.
Rather than use bridges: L293D type double, is a MOSFET TB6612 that are used and that allows to have 1.2 has by channel and same 3A at the forefront. There mointe of pride of tension, which allows to have a couple more quickly and it has integrated protection diodes.
Instead of use the output PWM of the Arduino board, this shield has of its own PWM circuit which is more controlled in I2C, this allows you to use this shield just with 2 SDA and SCL pins.
This shield has 5 addresses selectable to plug up to 32 on the same Arduino shields, or up to 64 stepper motors or 128 Motors continuous.
A polarity protection FET is also present on the external power line and a prototyping area will allow you to add personal items.
- 2 connectors dedicated to the servo on the pines D9 and D10
- 4 bridges in H to TB6612 database: 1.2 by bridge, 3A peak with thermal protection, protection diode, that can power engines between 4, 5V and 13, 5V DC.
- Up to 4 Motors continuous with a selectable 8-bit speed
- Up to 2 Motors step by step (unipolar or bipolar) with single or double coil
- The engines are automatically turned off in case of power failure
- Terminal block screws of large diameter that can accept 18 to 26 AWG cable
- RESET button of the arduino deported on the shield
- Power external via Terminal block or jumper and protected against polarity inversion
- Compatible Arduino UNO, Leonardo, ADK/Mega R3, Due, Diecimila and Duemilanove. Also works with ARduino Mega/ADK R2 and oldest with two jumpers.
- Sold assembled and tested. It will take just weld the connector strip of the shield.
- Size: 70mm x 55mm x 10mm 2.7 "x2.1" x0.4 "
- This card uses the I2C addresses between 0 x 60 - 0 x 80 selectable by soldering.
Tutorial and libraries: Adafruit Motor Shield V2 for Arduino
A small motor with reducer to learn the stepper motors.5,94 € Add to cart
The perfect pack for arduino shield.3,50 € Add to cart
A small 5V with reducer engine to learn the stepper motors.5,94 € Add to cart