Customers who bought this product also bought:
- HC-SR04 ultrasound distance sensor
- Adafruit 128x64 OLED Bonnet pour Raspberry PI
- Capteur de proximite, lumiere, RGB, et geste - APDS9960
- Electret microphone with amp MAX4466
- Female stackable connectors 12 and 16 pins for Feather
- Micro-Switch Premium Zippy
- ADS1115 16-bit 4-channel with PGA
- 10 X resistors 0.25W 100 ohms
- Music Maker MP3 with Amp Stereo 3W for Arduino Shield - v1.0
A Feather card without ambition is a Feather card without FeatherWing! This FeatherWing OLED card allows you to add a monochrome 128x32 OLED screen plus 3 user buttons to any Feather main card.
Using the stackable Feather connectors or the female connectors for Feather, you can easily connect this FeatherWing to your Feather card and fly away.
These displays are small, only 1" diagonal, but very readable due to the high contrast of an OLED display. This screen is made up of individual white 128x32 white OLED pixels and as the display manages its own light, no backlighting is required. This reduces the power required to use the OLED and that's why the display has such high contrast, we really like this miniature display for its sharpness! We also add a reset button and three mini touch buttons called A B and C so that you can add an interface interface with your Feather card.
Tested with all Feather cards. The OLED uses only the two I2C pins on the Feather, and you can stack it with any other FeatherWing, even those that already use Ideal 2C because it is a shared bus.
Features & Features
- PCB Dimensions: 22.9mm x 50.9mm / 0.9" x 2" PCB Dimensions
- Display area: ~25.8mm / ~1.0" display area
- Weight: 4.8g
A small card compatible Arduino dedicated to storage on microSD card.
A small card compatible Arduino dedicated to IoT with its Wifi connectivity.20,40 € Add to cart
A small card compatible Arduino dedicated to IoT with its Bluetooth connectivity THE35,94 € Add to cart
A batch of two connectors stacked females 12 and 16 pins for Feather.2,34 € Add to cart
A batch of two female connectors 12 and 16 pins for Feather.1,14 € Add to cart
A map Add-on for Feather to add a prototyping area.5,94 € Add to cart
A map Add-on for Feather to add a mini maintained relay.9,54 € Add to cart
A prototyping duble card for the card Feather and FeatherWIng9,00 € Add to cart
A small card with an ATSAMD21 Cortex M0 Arduino-compatible
A small 32U4 based Arduino compatible card