Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Adafruit I2S MEMS Microphone Breakout - SPH0645LM4H
- Connector Strip scored 40 points
- Adafruit Feather M0 Basic Proto - ATSAMD21 Cortex M0
- Mini Pan - Tilt Kit assembles with servos
- Adafruit PDM MEMS Microphone Breakout
- DC Power 2.1 mm female to terminal block adapter
- Mini Thumbstick 2 analog axes
- 5V for Arduino Yun POE module
- Adafruit share Pal
A Feather card without ambition, it's a Feather without FeatherWing card! This card featherWing DC Motor + Stepperva allow you to drive 2 Motors no not bi-polaire or 4 Motors continuous or 1 bipolar stepper motor and 2 Motors continuous.
You want to make a cool robot or a hexapod, or even a piece of art on the move? Or you want to maybe drive LEDs into PWM with precision? This FeatherWing is right for you, it is an adaptation of the famous Shield PWM but Feather format.
This FeatherWing use uen I2C connection with only two wires needed, it is compatible to the Feather ATmega32u4, ATSAMM M0 or ESP8266 cards. In addition, it is possible, it is possible to stack several FeatherWing provided that they do not have the same i2C address
- This is a built-in clock generator with PWM in I2C driver. Contrary to the TLC5940, it is not necessary to send a signal continuously, it works on its own.
- It is compatible 5V, which means that you can steer part of a Feather card in 3? 3V and control outputs up to 6V, ideal for LEDS in 3, 4V for example.
- Address I2C selectable on 6 pines of addresses, so it is theoretically possible to stack 62 FetherWIng to get up to 992 PWM outputs.
- Adjustable PWM frequency 1,6 kHz.
- 12 bits of resolution, either 4µs resolution for a PWM at 60 Hz.
- Configurable in push-pull and open-drain output.
- Dimensions: 50.8 mm x 22.9 mm x 1.6 mm / 2 "x 0.9" x 0.06 "
- Weight: 3.9 g
- Screws to the power input connector (provides but not welded)
- Protection against inversion of polarity on the power input
- Green LED on power supply presence
- 2 group of 4 outputs on the two ends
- Design for stacking, using the connector cranked up for outings
- Location to receive a capacitor.
- 220 Ohm resistor on outputs in protection and ideal for driving LEDS.
- Selction of weldable addresses jumper
A small card compatible Arduino dedicated to storage on microSD card.23,94 € Add to cart
A small card compatible Arduino dedicated to IoT with its Wifi connectivity.20,40 € Add to cart
A small card compatible Arduino dedicated to IoT with its Bluetooth connectivity THE35,94 € Add to cart