Customers who bought this product also bought:
- SSOP20-SOIC20 to DIP adapter
- Micro-Switch Premium Zippy
- Driver of continuous motor - step - A - TB6612 1.2
- Voltage converter two-way 4-bit
- Bornier à vis - 2 points - pas de 2,54mm
- Cable USB type A - Mini B
- Charger USB LiIon/LiPoly v1.2
- Servo Extension Cable - 50cm / 19.5" long
- Female to Micro USB 2.1 mm Power Jack cable
Simple, but effective, this breakout card has a USB Micro-B connector with pine trees exploded on 5 pins. Ideal for pairing with a microcontroller with a USB connection or just add a power supply 5V on a project.
The used Micro-B connector is well maintained with the outside envelope welded on both ends with end holes, this gives him a good robustness.
Sold assembled and tested with a male plug not welded.
- Dimensions: 10mm x 20mm x 4mm / 0.4 "x 0.8" x 0.2 "
- Height: (without the micro USB connecteus): 1 mm / 0.04 "
- Weight: 0.64 g
Cable USB type A / B microphone to connect an Arduino Leonardo and USB2Serial4,00 € Add to cart
A Micro USB B Male connector to solder1,14 € Add to cart
Extension cable USB B female to Micro USB B Male for panel mounting.4,74 € Add to cart