USB Micro-B Breakout
A micro-USB B breakout card for connect a microcontroller or supply a 5V set-up.
Estimation de livraison entre le 01/12/2022 et le 03/12/2022
Colissimo Domicile - sans signature
A partir de: 5,45 €
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- USB to microUSB OTG Converter Shim
- Driver of continuous motor - step - A - TB6612 1.2
- Ventilateur de bureau 12V
- Connector Micro USB B Male
- Cable adapter DC Jack 1.3 mm 2.1 mm
- Fired by USB stereo speakers
- Flat Vibration Switch - Breadboard friendly
- GPIO Stacking Header for Pi A+/B+/Pi 2/Pi 3 - Extra-long 2x20 Pins
Simple, but effective, this breakout card has a USB Micro-B connector with pine trees exploded on 5 pins. Ideal for pairing with a microcontroller with a USB connection or just add a power supply 5V on a project.
The used Micro-B connector is well maintained with the outside envelope welded on both ends with end holes, this gives him a good robustness.
Sold assembled and tested with a male plug not welded.
- Dimensions: 10mm x 20mm x 4mm / 0.4 "x 0.8" x 0.2 "
- Height: (without the micro USB connecteus): 1 mm / 0.04 "
- Weight: 0.64 g
Cable USB type A / B microphone to connect an Arduino Leonardo and USB2Serial4,00 € Add to cart
A Micro USB B Male connector to solder1,14 € Add to cart
Extension cable USB B female to Micro USB B Male for panel mounting.4,74 € Add to cart