Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Extension JST - PH 2 pins 500mm
- Rotary encoder 24 positions with validation + knob
- Pi GRRL Zero - Make Your own Pi Game Emulator
- Charger USB LiIon/LiPoly v1.2
- Edge-Launch SMA connector for 0.8mm 0.031" circuitry
- 1 X capacitors 1000µF
- Giant 6V solar panel 5, 6W
- Adafruit HUZZAH ESP8266 Breakout
Simple, but effective, this breakout card has a USB Micro-B connector with pine trees exploded on 5 pins. Ideal for pairing with a microcontroller with a USB connection or just add a power supply 5V on a project.
The used Micro-B connector is well maintained with the outside envelope welded on both ends with end holes, this gives him a good robustness.
Sold assembled and tested with a male plug not welded.
- Dimensions: 10mm x 20mm x 4mm / 0.4 "x 0.8" x 0.2 "
- Height: (without the micro USB connecteus): 1 mm / 0.04 "
- Weight: 0.64 g
Cable USB type A / B microphone to connect an Arduino Leonardo and USB2Serial4,00 € Add to cart
A Micro USB B Male connector to solder1,14 € Add to cart
Extension cable USB B female to Micro USB B Male for panel mounting.4,74 € Add to cart