USB Micro-B Breakout
A micro-USB B breakout card for connect a microcontroller or supply a 5V set-up.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Micro Switch w/Roller Lever - Three Terminal
- Module RS485 / TTL
- JST - PH 2pin Male breakout
- USB C Breakout Board - Downstream Connection
- Capteur de lumière analogique ALS-PT19
- 5 X Cable universal Grove 4 pine trees 30 cm
- Reed NO magnetic switch 2mm x 10mm
- Pack of 5 LED Green 5mm
- Adafruit Micro Lipo - charger USB LiIon/LiPoly
Simple, but effective, this breakout card has a USB Micro-B connector with pine trees exploded on 5 pins. Ideal for pairing with a microcontroller with a USB connection or just add a power supply 5V on a project.
The used Micro-B connector is well maintained with the outside envelope welded on both ends with end holes, this gives him a good robustness.
Sold assembled and tested with a male plug not welded.
- Dimensions: 10mm x 20mm x 4mm / 0.4 "x 0.8" x 0.2 "
- Height: (without the micro USB connecteus): 1 mm / 0.04 "
- Weight: 0.64 g
Cable USB type A / B microphone to connect an Arduino Leonardo and USB2Serial4,00 € Add to cart
A Micro USB B Male connector to solder1,14 € Add to cart
Extension cable USB B female to Micro USB B Male for panel mounting.4,74 € Add to cart