USB Micro-B Breakout
A micro-USB B breakout card for connect a microcontroller or supply a 5V set-up.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Block battery with JST connector and ON-OFF inter and clip 3xAA belt
- 5 X LED Sequins - Warm White - Adafruit
- Cable extension for Servo - 30 cm
- Adafruit PowerBoost 500 Shield - Rechargeable 5V Power Shield
- Illuminated push button 16mm - Red
- Adafruit Trinket 5V
- 40 Male - Male 150mm Premium dupont wires Kit
- Lithium Ion polymer - 3.7V 1200mAh battery
- USB Type connector has female
Simple, but effective, this breakout card has a USB Micro-B connector with pine trees exploded on 5 pins. Ideal for pairing with a microcontroller with a USB connection or just add a power supply 5V on a project.
The used Micro-B connector is well maintained with the outside envelope welded on both ends with end holes, this gives him a good robustness.
Sold assembled and tested with a male plug not welded.
- Dimensions: 10mm x 20mm x 4mm / 0.4 "x 0.8" x 0.2 "
- Height: (without the micro USB connecteus): 1 mm / 0.04 "
- Weight: 0.64 g
Cable USB type A / B microphone to connect an Arduino Leonardo and USB2Serial4,00 € Add to cart
A Micro USB B Male connector to solder1,14 € Add to cart
Extension cable USB B female to Micro USB B Male for panel mounting.4,74 € Add to cart