Micro-Switch Premium Zippy
A Zippy Premium micro-switch for making limit switches or other applications.
Estimation de livraison entre le 04/10/2022 et le 06/10/2022
Colissimo Domicile - sans signature
A partir de: 5,45 €
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Adafruit INA219 FeatherWing
- Small motor not not have 5V with reducer
- 10 X resistors 0.25W 10kohms
- Analog 2-axis Thumb Joystick with Select Button + Breakout Board
- Gaines thermoretractables black Pack
- 1m Flex cable for camera raspberry PI
- Short Flex Sensor
- Alphanumeric LCD 2 X 16 Retro-light yellow-green display
Micro-switches are often used in arcade buttons and joysticks, but they are also used in mechatronic projects such as basic or end-of-travel sensors. They can be used as a "tactile" function (the pleasant clic ets function) or as a "contactor" (the contact is closed when pressed and opens when released).
I is a Zippy Premium mcro-switch for arcade and robotics. Recommended use is with 30VDC and 250mA max.
Features & Features
Frequency of use (mechanical): 120 operations/min.
Frequency of use (electrical): 5A-10~30 operations/min
Contact resistance (initial): 100m?
Insulation resistance (at 500VDC): 100M?
Dielectric force (50-60Hz): 1000VAC RMS
Storage temperature: -25°C to 85°C
Storage humidity: at 40°C, Max. 85% HR (Max.)
Service life (mechanical): Min. 10,000,000 operations
Life span (electrical): 5A - Min. 10,000 operations