Micro-Switch Premium Zippy
A Zippy Premium micro-switch for making limit switches or other applications.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Pack of 5 Red 5mm LED
- Potentiometer 1 K Mount Panel
- Flexible membrane 3 X 4 keyboard
- Alphanumeric LCD 2 X 16 Retro-light yellow-green display
- Micro Servo with analog Feedback - Metal Gear
- USB cable type A - B
- Cable power Arduino for 9V batteries
- 74HC595 - registry to offset
- Connector Micro USB B Male
Micro-switches are often used in arcade buttons and joysticks, but they are also used in mechatronic projects such as basic or end-of-travel sensors. They can be used as a "tactile" function (the pleasant clic ets function) or as a "contactor" (the contact is closed when pressed and opens when released).
I is a Zippy Premium mcro-switch for arcade and robotics. Recommended use is with 30VDC and 250mA max.
Features & Features
Frequency of use (mechanical): 120 operations/min.
Frequency of use (electrical): 5A-10~30 operations/min
Contact resistance (initial): 100m?
Insulation resistance (at 500VDC): 100M?
Dielectric force (50-60Hz): 1000VAC RMS
Storage temperature: -25°C to 85°C
Storage humidity: at 40°C, Max. 85% HR (Max.)
Service life (mechanical): Min. 10,000,000 operations
Life span (electrical): 5A - Min. 10,000 operations