Hole plates - Bakelite - Pack of 10
Bakelite hole plates to make your proto fixtures as you wish.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Protection for ATX Breakout box
- Adafruit PCF8523 Real Time Clock Assembled Breakout Board
- Pressure-sensitive conductive foil (Velostat / Linqstat)
- Reference map of GPIO for Raspberry model B +.
- CR1220 button cell battery
- Box for Arduino
- Base Power 2.1 mm for mounting Panel Jack
- 5 X capacitors 0.1µF
- Thermistor 10K - 3950 NTC - accuracy 1% Epoxy
Design your next project as you imagine with hole plates that can easily be cut with scissors such as these universal hole plates made of Bakelite!
We wanted a hole plate that was both customizable and durable, and the answer is bakelite. Like most hole plates, these plates are thin (1.2 mm) with holes drilled on a grid, each spaced 0.1 "apart. There are a few more copper pads (for mechanical connections) at both ends. And each individual hole is surrounded by copper on the bottom side.
In contrast to our classic perma-protos or breadboards, there is no default connectivity, so you have complete freedom to set up your circuits. Cut and weld!
Delivered in a pack of 10 for all your prototyping needs!
- Holes: 30x24
- Distance of mounting holes: 82mm x 62mm / 3.2" x 2.4" / 82mm x 62mm
- Dimensions: 70.1mm x 90.8mm x 1.2mm / 2.8 "x 3.6" x 0.05 "/ 2.8" x 3.6
- Weight: 8.5g
A batch of flexible son of sizes and different colours, ideal for the breadboards.4,80 € Add to cart
A breadboard of medium size perfect for your temporary electronic assemblies.5,40 € Add to cart
This wire dispenser is ideal for prototyping with 6 coils of wire of different colors.19,80 € Add to cart
Plate with holes prototyping on a breadboard, 400 points model.5,40 € Add to cart
Plate with holes prototyping on a breadboard, 400 points in version flex model.9,00 € Add to cart