Customers who bought this product also bought:
The Feather is the new development card developed by Adafruit and as its name suggests, Feather pen in English means, it's small, light and can you raise! It was designed to establish a new standard of small microcontroller.
This version of the map Feather has a module bluetooth BTLE nRF51822 with management integrated with a micro-USB connector battery charge.
It is composed of a heart to the ATmega32u4 clocked at 8 MHz controller database. This circuit has 32KB of Flash and 2KB of RAM and a built-in USB epile which allows to program USB directly and even emulate a keyboard, a mouse, or even a MIDI enables.
In order to realize mobile montages, this has to a built-in JST connector card dedicated to batteries Lithium polymer 3, 7V with a charging circuit. If you do not need battery, simply feed it through the micro-USB connector. The Feather card will automatically switch between USB power and the battery if needed.
- Dimensions 2.0 "x 0.9" x 0.28 "(51mm x 23mm x 8mm) without connectors"
- Light as a (large) feather - 5.7 g
- ATmega32u4 @ 8 MHz with 3.3V logic
- Exit 3, 3V with a regulator 500 my
- USb supported natively, with interviews and port bootloader series USb for debug
- 20 x GPIO pins
- Support hardware for series, I2C, and SPI
- 8 PWM capable pines
- 10 x analog entries
- Built-in charger 100mA LiPoly with led charge indicator
- PIN # 13 cable on LED blinking red.
- Controllable power supply via Power Enable
- 4 mounting holes
- RESET button
Sold tested and assembled.
Programming embedded in the Arduino IDE.