Mini relay maintained FeatherWing - add-on for Feather card
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Terminal Block Breakout FeatherWing Kit for cards Feather
- 13.56 MHz Mifare RFID tag
- Female stackable connectors 12 and 16 pins for Feather
- TFT FeatherWing - 2.4 "320 x 240 touchscreen for Feather card
- Slim Sticker-type GSM/Cellular Quad-Band Antenna - 3dBi - 200mm
- Capteur de proximite, lumiere, RGB, et geste - APDS9960
- Arduino Uno - DIP Rev3
- Mini relay not maintained FeatherWing - add-on for Feather card
- Lithium Ion polymer - 3.7V 1200mAh battery
A Feather card without ambition, it's a Feather without FeatherWing card! This card featherWing realis not maintained will allow you to control the power with your Feather card like a lamp, a fan, or a solenoid.
This version of FeatherWing is with maintained relay. This need featherWing two pines SET and UNSET, a pulse greater than 10ms on the pin SET will operate the relay, and a pulse greater than 10ms on the UNSET pin will release relay.
If the power is off, the relay will return to its previous state.
The other version with not maintained relay requires a single pin but will consume 50mA: Mini relay not maintained FeatherWing
These two FeatherWing use the same family of relay, you can drive 2A 30VAC or 40VDC or less. At 110VDC, no longer 0, 3A, to 120VAC up to 0.5 A and under 250VAC, you can switch up to 0, 6a. Remember to check your balance of consumption and refer to the documentation of the relay before plugging anything.
Each card FeatherWing is sold tested and assembled without welded connectors.
Attention: If you use higher at 24 v voltages, be careful and make evidence of common sense. You know the rules of electric base security to avoid any accident.
- Dimensions: 50.8 mm x 22.9 mm x 11.4 mm / 2 "x 0.9" x 0.45 "
- Weight: 5.3 g
A small card compatible Arduino dedicated to IoT with its Wifi connectivity.20,40 € Add to cart
A small card compatible Arduino dedicated to IoT with its Bluetooth connectivity THE35,94 € Add to cart
A small card compatible Arduino dedicated to IoT with its GPRS connectivity53,94 € Add to cart
A batch of two connectors stacked females 12 and 16 pins for Feather.2,34 € Add to cart
A batch of two female connectors 12 and 16 pins for Feather.1,14 € Add to cart