Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Connector Micro USB B Male
- Grove Wrapper - 1 X 2 Green - Pack of 4
- Display alphanumeric LCD 2 X 16 backlit blue
- Mono 2.5W Class D Audio Amplifiers - PAM8302
- LM35DZ temperature sensor
- Mini bouton poussoir lumineux - Symbole Power Bleu
- Micro SD 4 GB with SD adapter card
- Kit of receptacles small simple row for customised cables
- Connector Strip scored 40 points
The Feather is the new development card developed by Adafruit and as its name suggests, Feather pen in English means, it's small, light and can you raise! It was designed to establish a new standard of small microcontroller.
This version of the Feather card has an area of prototyping and integrated management integrated with a micro-USB connector battery charge.
It is composed of a heart to the ATmega32u4 clocked at 8 MHz controller database. This circuit has 32KB of Flash and 2KB of RAM and a built-in USB stack which allows to program USB directly and even emulate a keyboard, a mouse, or even a MIDI enables.
In order to realize mobile montages, this has to a built-in JST connector card dedicated to batteries Lithium polymer 3, 7V with a charging circuit. If you do not need battery, simply feed it through the micro-USB connector. The Feather card will automatically switch between USB power and the battery if needed.
- Dimensions 2.0 "x 0.9" x 0.28 "(51mm x 23mm x 8mm) without connectors"
- Light as a (large) feather - 4.8 g
- ATmega32u4 @ 8 MHz with 3.3V logic
- Exit 3, 3V with a regulator 500 my
- USB supported natively, with integrated bootloader and port Series USB for debug
- 20 x GPIO pins
- Support hardware for series, I2C, and SPI
- 8 PWM capable pines
- 10 x analog entries
- Built-in charger 100mA LiPoly with led charge indicator
- PIN # 13 cable on LED blinking red.
- Controllable power supply via Power Enable
- 4 mounting holes
- RESET button
Sold tested and assembled.
Programming embedded in the Arduino IDE.
A Lithium Ion polymer 3, 7V 500mAh battery10,80 € Add to cart
A map Add-on for Feather to add SD storage, and the RTC.10,74 € Add to cart
An extension for Feather in order to illuminate your projects with 32 LED RGB Neopixels17,94 € Add to cart
A map Add-on for Feather to add a mini maintained relay.9,54 € Add to cart
A map Add-on for Feather to piloetr DC moetrs or step by step...23,94 € Add to cart