Adafruit Feather HUZZAH with ESP8266 WiFi
A small card compatible Arduino dedicated to IoT with its Wifi connectivity.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- 20 female - female 300mm Premium dupont wires Kit
- Cable JST Femelle 2 pins 100mm
- Boite de rangement double face
- Lithium Ion polymer - 3.7V 2(00mAh battery
- Short female connectors 12 and 16 pins for Feather
- 20 female - female 150mm Premium dupont wires Kit
- White lozenge Mifare Classic 13.56 MHz RFID NFC
- DC Power 2.1 mm male to terminal block adapter
- Moisture sensor - Grove
The Feather is the new development card developed by Adafruit and as its name suggests, Feather pen in English means, it's small, light and can you raise! It was designed to establish a new standard of small microcontroller.
This version of the Feather card has a Wifi ESP8266 controller with a management integrated with a micro-USB connector battery charge.
It is composed of a heart at base of the controller ESP8266 clocked to 80 MHz. You can program this microcontroller directly under the Arduino IDE thanks to a built-in USB/serial converter quick to 921600 baud, ideal to win at the time of development and with Automatic Reset.
In order to realize mobile montages, this has to a built-in JST connector card dedicated to batteries Lithium polymer 3, 7V with a charging circuit. If you do not need battery, simply feed it through the micro-USB connector. The Feather card will automatically switch between USB power and the battery if needed.
- Dimensions 2.0 "x 0.9" x 0.28 "(51mm x 23mm x 8mm) without connectors"
- Light as a (large) feather - 9.7 g
- ESP8266 @ 80 MHz with 3.3V logic
- Flash 4 MB (32 Mbit)
- Support WiFi 802.11 b / g / n
- Exit 3, 3V with a regulator 500 my
- Converter USB - series CP2104 integrated with max transmission speed to 921600 baud for download
- Reset auto into the bootload mode before the firmware download
- 9 x GPIO pins - can also be used as I2C and SPI
- 1 analog input x 1.0V max
- Built-in charger 100mA LiPoly with led charge indicator
- PIN # 0 cable on LED blinking red.
- Pin # 2 cable on for debugging bootloading and blinking blue LED
- Controllable power supply via Power Enable
- 4 mounting holes
- RESET button
Sold tested and assembled.
Programming embedded in the Arduino IDE.