Adafruit Feather M0 WiFi with uFL - ATSAMD21 + ATWINC1500 - fw 19.4.4
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- FeatherWing engine driver - add-on for Feather card
- FeatherWing OLED - 128x32 OLED for Feather cards
- Hole plates - Bakelite - Pack of 10
- Small motor not not have 5V with reducer
- Mini Flexible Wireless 2.4 GHz antennas with connector uFL 100 mm
- 20 Male - female 150mm Premium dupont wires Kit
- No engine has no 12V NEMA17 200 step/rev 350mA
- Adafruit Feather nRF52 Bluefruit-nRF52832
- FeatherWing Proto for Feather card
The Feather is the new development card developed by Adafruit and as its name suggests, Feather pen in English means, it's small, light and can you raise! It was designed to establish a new standard of small microcontroller.
This version of the Feather card has a Wifi ATWINC1500 controller with a management integrated with a micro-USB connector battery charge.
It is composed of a heart at base of the ATSAMD21G18 ARM Cortex M0 clocked at 48 MHz controller. You can program this microcontroller directly under the Arduino IDE.
In order to realize mobile montages, this has to a built-in JST connector card dedicated to batteries Lithium polymer 3, 7V with a charging circuit. If you do not need battery, simply feed it through the micro-USB connector. The Feather card will automatically switch between USB power and the battery if needed.
- Dimensions 2.1 "x 0.9" x 0.3 "(53.65 mm x 23 mm x 8 mm) without connectors
- Light as a (large) feather - 6.1 g
- ATSAMD21G18 @ 48 MHz with 3.3V logic
- 256KB FLASH, 32KB SRAM
- Support WiFi 802.11 b / g / n
- UFL connector, integrated antenna No.
- Exit 3, 3V with a 600 regulator my
- Native USB with USB bootloader and debug serial
- A lot of pine trees with 20 GPIO
- Serial port hardware, hardware I2C and SPI hardware port
- 8 PWM capable pines
- 10 pine trees capable of analog inputs
- 1 analog output
- Charger integrated Lypo 200mA with status LED
- PIN 13 cable on a user LED
- Controllable power supply via POWER ENABLE
- 4 holes
- RESET button
Sold tested and assembled.
Programming embedded in the Arduino IDE.
Cable RP - SMA adaptation to uFL - u.FL - IPX-IPEX-RF4,74 € Add to cart
A Lithium Ion polymer battery15,00 € Add to cart
Cable to adapt SMA to uFL - u.FL - IPX-IPEX-RF4,74 € Add to cart
A Lithium Ion 2000 mAh polymer battery19,20 € Add to cart
A Lithium Ion polymer 3, 7V 500mAh battery9,60 € Add to cart