Adafruit Feather M0 WiFi with uFL - ATSAMD21 + ATWINC1500 - fw 19.4.4
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Terminal's screws for cards Feather
- Mini Flexible Wireless 2.4 GHz antennas with connector uFL 100 mm
- Distributor of 6 coils of wire 22AWG
- Thumb Joystick PSP 2-axis analogical PSP joystick
- Adafruit Feather nRF52 Bluefruit-nRF52832
- Hole plates - Bakelite - Pack of 10
- Motor DC DRV8871 - 3.6 A Max driver
- Adapter I2C or SPI for LCD display
- Adafruit Feather HUZZAH32 with ESP32 WiFi Bluetooth
The Feather is the new development card developed by Adafruit and as its name suggests, Feather pen in English means, it's small, light and can you raise! It was designed to establish a new standard of small microcontroller.
This version of the Feather card has a Wifi ATWINC1500 controller with a management integrated with a micro-USB connector battery charge.
It is composed of a heart at base of the ATSAMD21G18 ARM Cortex M0 clocked at 48 MHz controller. You can program this microcontroller directly under the Arduino IDE.
In order to realize mobile montages, this has to a built-in JST connector card dedicated to batteries Lithium polymer 3, 7V with a charging circuit. If you do not need battery, simply feed it through the micro-USB connector. The Feather card will automatically switch between USB power and the battery if needed.
- Dimensions 2.1 "x 0.9" x 0.3 "(53.65 mm x 23 mm x 8 mm) without connectors
- Light as a (large) feather - 6.1 g
- ATSAMD21G18 @ 48 MHz with 3.3V logic
- 256KB FLASH, 32KB SRAM
- Support WiFi 802.11 b / g / n
- UFL connector, integrated antenna No.
- Exit 3, 3V with a 600 regulator my
- Native USB with USB bootloader and debug serial
- A lot of pine trees with 20 GPIO
- Serial port hardware, hardware I2C and SPI hardware port
- 8 PWM capable pines
- 10 pine trees capable of analog inputs
- 1 analog output
- Charger integrated Lypo 200mA with status LED
- PIN 13 cable on a user LED
- Controllable power supply via POWER ENABLE
- 4 holes
- RESET button
Sold tested and assembled.
Programming embedded in the Arduino IDE.
Cable RP - SMA adaptation to uFL - u.FL - IPX-IPEX-RF4,74 € Add to cart
Cable to adapt SMA to uFL - u.FL - IPX-IPEX-RF4,74 € Add to cart
A Lithium Ion polymer 3, 7V 500mAh battery10,80 € Add to cart