Feather M0 Express - for CircuitPython - ATSAMD21 Cortex M0
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- 5 X capacitor 100µF
- Potentiometer 100 K Mount Panel
- Female connectors 12 and 16 pins for Feather
- Adafruit Pro Trinket LiIon/LiPoly Backpack add-on
- Stackable connectors 36 points - 5 Pack
- FeatherWing OLED - 128x32 OLED for Feather cards
- Breadboard - 400 contacts
- Breakout JST - PH Male 2pin with ON-OFF switch
- Reflective Infrared IR Optical Sensor with 470 and 10K Resistors
We love all Fether crates, but that c is very special. This is the first Feather card designed to be used with CircuitPython! CircuitPython is our prefrence for beginners to MicroPython - and as the name suggests, it is a small full version of the Python specifically used for the circuits and electronic programming language.
Note that CircuitPython is still in beta and Adafruit is working to make it awesome! Use one of these Feather M0 Expresses so if you want to try it or maybe even help us find bugs and improvements!
This does not mean that you will not be able to use it with Arduino IDE! At the heart of the Feather M0 map, there is a processor ARM Cortex M0 ATSAMD21G18 + clocked at 48 MHz and with a 3.3 V logic, the same that is used in the Arduino last, Zero. This has a huge 256K Flash micro (8 x more than the Atmega328 or 32u4) and 32K of RAM (16 x more)! This card comes with a built-in USB connectivity, so that it has an ability to program and debug USB-serial integrated without the need of a FTDI chip.
Here are a few practical specifications:
- Dimensions of 2.0 "x 0.9" x 0.28 "(51mm x 23mm x 8mm) without connectors"
- Light as a feather - 5 grams
- ATSAMD21G18 @ 48 MHz with 3.3V logic
- 256 KB of FLASH + 32 KB of RAM
- No EEPROM
- Quartz of 32,768 KHz for generation of clock and RTC
- Regulator 3.3V with current of 500mA output
- Support native USB, delivered with a bootloadeur USB and debug port series
- 20 GPIO pins
- Hardware Serial, I2C, hardware SPI support hardware
- Output PWM on all pins
- 6 analog inputs 12 bits of
- 1 x analog output 10-bit (DAC)
- Charger lipoly 100mA with charge status indicator
- LEDPin # 13 red LED blinking for general use
- Power PIN / activation
- 4 mounting holes
- Reset button
The Feather M0 Express used the extra space to add a Mini NeoPixel, a memory Flash 2 MB SPI and a small prototyping area. You can use the SPI Flash storage as a tiny hard drive. When it is used in CircuitPython, 2 MB flash acts as storage for all of your scripts, libraries and files. When used in Arduino, you can read / write files, like a small datalogger or a card SD, then, with our helper program, access the files via USB.
Delivered fully assembled and tested, with a USB bootloader that allows you to use it quickly with the Arduino IDE or CircuitPython loading. Comes with two connectors not welded to connect easily to a breadboard.
- Size: 51.0 mm x 22.8 mm x 7.3 mm / 2.0 "x 0.9" x 0.3 "
- Weight: 4.7 g / 0.2 oz
Adafruit Feather M0 Adalogger
A small card compatible Arduino dedicated to storage on microSD card.
Adafruit Feather HUZZAH with ESP8266 WiFi
A small card compatible Arduino dedicated to IoT with its Wifi connectivity.20,40 € Add to cart
Adafruit Feather Bluetooth 32U4 THE
A small card compatible Arduino dedicated to IoT with its Bluetooth connectivity THE35,94 € Add to cart
Female connectors 12 and 16 pins for Feather
A batch of two female connectors 12 and 16 pins for Feather.1,14 € Add to cart
FeatherWing Proto for Feather card
A map Add-on for Feather to add a prototyping area.5,94 € Add to cart
Adafruit Feather M0 WiFi with uFL - ATSAMD21 + ATWINC1500 - fw 19.4.4
A small card compatible Arduino M0 dedicated to IoT with its Wifi ATSAMD21 connectivity.41,94 € Add to cart
Adafruit Feather M0 Basic Proto - ATSAMD21 Cortex M0
A small card with an ATSAMD21 Cortex M0 Arduino-compatible
Adafruit Feather 32u4 Basic Proto
A small 32U4 based Arduino compatible card