Lithium Ion polymer - 3.7V 2000mAh battery
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Analog 2-axis Thumb Joystick with Select Button + Breakout Board
- Cable USB - TTL for Debug-Console Raspberry PI series
- Connector Micro USB B Male
- Push button chrome with ring LED white - 16mm
- Module display LCD Nokia 5110
- DC Power 2.1 mm female to terminal block adapter
- 5 X Cable universal Grove 4 pine trees 50 cm
- Distance sensor Adafruit VL53L0X 30-1000 mm
- Voltage converter two-way 4-bit
Lithium Ion polymer batteries (also known as the "Lipo" or Lipoly"are thin, light and powerful. The output varies between 4, 2V to full charge and 3, 7V. This battery has a capacity of about 2000mAh for a total of 4, 5Wh.
The battery has a female connector JST - PH 2 points and includes a protection circuit. This connector allows to avoid the short circuit, and has a keyed to avoid polarity inversion.
The built-in protection circuit allows to monitor the battery voltage so that she goes too high support (over-charging) or too low in use (over - use) which means that the battery will be cut if it drops to 3V. This circuit protects also short-circuits.
Attention: Even if this battery has a protection circuit, it is very important to use a LiIon Battery Charger / LiPoly voltage constant constant /courant to 100mA or less. We suggest you use this model: Charger USB LiIon/LiPoly v1.2
As most of the Lipo, these batteries don't have built-in Thermistors, this is why we recommend that you load them to 1 c or less, or 100 MA to 500 Ma for this model.
Recommendations: Do not use a NiCad/NiMH/Pb charger with this battery. Do not drop, shock these batteries, avoid any shock. Also avoid put them in short circuit, do not bend them, open them or even the burn. All Lithiu Ion polymer batteries should be used by experts who know what they're doing with power supplies.
Size: 60mm x 36mm x 7mm / 2.4 "x 1.4" x 0.3 "
Connector JST - PH: Length 105mm / 4.1 "
Output: ±5% nominal 3.7V 2000mAh