Terminal Block Breakout FeatherWing Kit for cards Feather
A map of prototypega dedicated to the Feather family cards.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Adafruit SHARP Memory Display Breakout - 1.3" 168x144 Monochrome
- Adafruit Feather HUZZAH with ESP8266 WiFi
- DHT11 - Sensor of temperature and humidity digital
- Official touchscreen Raspberry FT 7 inches DSI
- Cable set for fast connection for buttons arcade - 10 pairs
- Pi Zero W Starter Kit
- Bornier à vis - 2 points - pas de 2,54mm
- Light sensor high precision - TSL2591
- Hall effect sensor - US5881LUA
The Terminal Block Breakout FeatherWing kit will allow you to easily prototype with any card Feather. A prototyping area is located under the Feather card with pellets split for the mass, the + 3, 3V for the SDA/SCL, pines of the Feather card connections have all been routed to Terminal screw and the card has 4 holes.
This kit is compatible all Feather card and the screw terminals are ideal for temporary facilities. The power supply GND and 3, 3V have even been dubbed on the terminals.
Is a space to weld a switch to activate the Enable pin, beware the Feather Fona map uses the tensions Vbat and 3, 3V, therefore it is not possible to turn off this card.
The kit is sold not welded with the circuit board, terminal blocks, connectors and the switch.
A small card compatible Arduino dedicated to storage on microSD card.23,94 € Add to cart
A small card compatible Arduino dedicated to IoT with its Wifi connectivity.20,40 € Add to cart
A small card compatible Arduino dedicated to IoT with its Bluetooth connectivity THE35,94 € Add to cart
A small card compatible Arduino dedicated to IoT with its GPRS connectivity53,94 € Add to cart