Terminal Block Breakout FeatherWing Kit for cards Feather
A map of prototypega dedicated to the Feather family cards.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Adafruit INA219 FeatherWing
- Adafruit Perma-Proto Full - sized Breadboard PCB - Single
- Module dual relay 5V - 250V 7A
- Module Camera 8MP V2 for Raspberry PI
- Mini Panel Mount SPDT Toggle Switch
- Adafruit Joy FeatherWing for all Feathers
- DHT11 - Sensor of temperature and humidity digital
- Electric 12VDC - solenoid lock
- NFC RFID Ring - Size 10 - NTAG213
The Terminal Block Breakout FeatherWing kit will allow you to easily prototype with any card Feather. A prototyping area is located under the Feather card with pellets split for the mass, the + 3, 3V for the SDA/SCL, pines of the Feather card connections have all been routed to Terminal screw and the card has 4 holes.
This kit is compatible all Feather card and the screw terminals are ideal for temporary facilities. The power supply GND and 3, 3V have even been dubbed on the terminals.
Is a space to weld a switch to activate the Enable pin, beware the Feather Fona map uses the tensions Vbat and 3, 3V, therefore it is not possible to turn off this card.
The kit is sold not welded with the circuit board, terminal blocks, connectors and the switch.
A small card compatible Arduino dedicated to storage on microSD card.23,94 € Add to cart
A small card compatible Arduino dedicated to IoT with its Wifi connectivity.20,40 € Add to cart
A small card compatible Arduino dedicated to IoT with its Bluetooth connectivity THE35,94 € Add to cart
A small card compatible Arduino dedicated to IoT with its GPRS connectivity53,94 € Add to cart