Lithium Ion polymer - 3.7V 1200mAh battery
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- NeoPixel Jewel with 7 LED RGB LED and driver integrated
- Analog 2-axis Thumb Joystick with Select Button + Breakout Board
- Adafruit Perma-Proto cap for Raspberry PI
- 20 Male - female 150mm Premium dupont wires Kit
- Kit of 50 Male - female 125mm wires
- Pack of 25 push buttons with coloured capsules
- 10 X resistors 0.25W 220 Ohm
- Bipolar transistor kit - 5 x PN2222 NPN and 5 x PN2907 PNP
- 3rd hand with magnifying glass
Lithium Ion polymer batteries (also known as the "Lipo" or Lipoly"are thin, light and powerful. The output varies between 4, 2V to full charge and 3, 7V. This battery has a capacity of approximately 1200mAh for a total of 4, 5Wh.
The battery has a female connector JST - PH 2 points and includes a protection circuit. This connector allows to avoid the short circuit, and has a keyed to avoid polarity inversion.
The built-in protection circuit allows to monitor the battery voltage so that she goes too high support (over-charging) or too low in use (over - use) which means that the battery will be cut if it drops to 3V. This circuit protects also short-circuits.
Attention: Even if this battery has a protection circuit, it is very important to use a LiIon Battery Charger / LiPoly voltage constant constant /courant to 100mA or less. We suggest you use this model: Charger USB LiIon/LiPoly v1.2
As most of the Lipo, these batteries don't have a built-in thermistor, that is why we recommend that d silt load in 1/2 C or less, or 500mA for this model.
Recommendations: Do not use a NiCad/NiMH/Pb charger with this battery. Do not drop, shock these batteries, avoid any shock. Also avoid put them in short circuit, do not bend them, open them or even the burn. All Lithiu Ion polymer batteries should be used by experts who know what they're doing with power supplies.
Size: 34mm x 62mm x 5mm / 1.3 "x 2.4" x 0.2 "
Connector JST - PH: Length 105mm / 4.1 "
Exit: to roll 3.7V 1200mAh