Adafruit ItsyBitsy M0 Express - for CircuitPython & Arduino IDE
An ItsyBitsy card that integrates an M0 Express and Python Circuit.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Slim Sticker-type GSM/Cellular Quad-Band Antenna - 3dBi - 200mm
- 5 X LED Sequins - Royal Blue - Adafruit
- Adafruit 128x64 OLED Bonnet pour Raspberry PI
- Ruban Polyimide haute temperature - 1cm x 33m
- Breakout CR2032 20mm with ON-OFF switch button
- Adafruit DotStar FeatherWing - 6 x 12 RGB LEDs
- Mono 2.5W Class D Audio Amplifiers - PAM8302
- module wifi NodeMCU ESP12E v2
- Rotary encoder 24 positions with validation + knob
What's smaller than a feather but bigger than a trinket? It's an Adafruit ItsyBitsy M0 Express! Small, powerful, with an ATSAMD21 Cortex M0 processor at 48 MHz - this microcontroller card is perfect when you want something very compact, but always with a bunch of pins.
ItsyBitsy M0 Express measures only 1.4" long by 0.7" wide, but has 6 power pins, 23 digital GPIO pins (12 of which can be analog, 1x analog and 13x PWM). This is the same chip as the Arduino Zero and offers the same capacity as an Adafruit Metro M0 Express or Feather M0 Express, but really very small. So it's great once you've finished a prototype on a Metro M0 or Feather M0, and you want to make the project much smaller. It even comes with 2 MB of built-in SPI Flash Memory, for data recording, file storage or CircuitPython code.
The most exciting part of ItsyBitsy M0 is that if you can use it with the Arduino IDE, we ship it with CircuitPython on board. When you plug it in, it will appear as a very small disk drive with.py hand on it. Edit main.py with your favorite text editor to build your project using Python, the most popular programming language. No installation, IDE or compiler is required, so you can use it on any computer, even ChromeBooks or computers on which you cannot install software. When you are finished, unplug'Itsy' and your code will accompany you.
Here are some of the updates you can look forward to when using ItsyBitsy M0 :
- Same size, same shape factor as ItsyBisty 32u4, and almost identical pinout as ItsyBitsy 32u4 3.3V.
- ATSAMD21G18 32-bit Cortex M0+ with 256KB Flash and 32 KB RAM
- 3.3 V, 48 MHz logic, 32-bit processor
- 2 MB SPI FLASH chip for file storage and CircuitPython code storage.
- Native USB supported by all operating systems - can be used in Arduino or CircuitPython as USB serial console, Keyboard/Mouse HID, even a small disk drive to store Python scripts.
- Can be used with Arduino IDE or CircuitPython.
- Pin #13 with red LED
- Integrated RGB DotStar LED
- Tons of GPIO! 23 x GPIO pins with the following capacities :
- 1 x true analog output pin - can be used to play 10-bit quality audio clips.
- 13 x PWM outputs - for servos, LEDs, etc.
- 12 analog inputs 12 x 12 bits
- 8 x hardware capacitive touch sensors without additional components required
- 1 x Special Vhigh output pin gives you higher VBAT or VUSB voltage, to drive NeoPixels, servos and other high current devices. Digital output with 5 offset levels for high voltage logic output.
- Can drive NeoPixels or DotStars on any spindle, with enough memory to drive over 8000 pixels. DMA-NeoPixel support on the VHigh pin so you can drive the pixels without having to spend processor time.
- SPI, I2C and Serial available.
- Reset button and associated pin
- Powered by USB or external output (such as a battery) - it will switch automatically.
Each order comes with an ItsyBitsy M0 assembled and tested, with a connector that can be soldered for use with a breadboard. ItsyBity M0 comes with CircuitPython & sample programmed code, but you can replace the code with Arduino if you wish.
So, what are you waiting for? Get a ItsyBitsy M0 today and be surprised by the ease and speed with CircuitPython !
Dimensions: 36.0mm x 17.8mm x 4.3mm / 1.4" x 0.7" x 0.2"
Weight: 2.7g / 0.1oz
A miniature Arduino compatible card at base of ATTiny858,34 € Add to cart
A miniature Arduino compatible card at base of ATTiny85 version 3V38,34 € Add to cart
A miniature Arduino compatible card at base of ATMega328
A back-back to simply add a battery on the Trinket.5,94 € Add to cart
A small card with an ATSAMD21 Cortex M0 Arduino-compatible23,94 € Add to cart
A Metro card for use with CircuitPython29,94 € Add to cart
- 15,00 € Add to cart
- 10,74 € Add to cart
Arduino Leonardo compatible miniature card.
Arduino Leonardo 16 Mhz compatible miniature card.