Adafruit Trinket Pro 12 MHz 3V
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Connector Strip scored 40 points
- Block battery with JST connector and ON-OFF inter 3xAAA
- MMA8451 - Accelerometer 3 axes
- DC Power 2.1 mm male to terminal block adapter
- Cable USB type A - Mini B
- Adafruit Pro Trinket LiIon/LiPoly Backpack add-on
- Driver of continuous motor - step - A - TB6612 1.2
- Connector JST - PH 2 pines buck
- 40 Male - female 150mm Premium dupont wires Kit
The Adafruit Trinket Pro 3V card combines everything what you like on the Trinket maps and with the familiarity of the Arduino environment through its ATMEGA328 microcontroller. Simply put, it's like an Arduino Pro Mini card but with more pine and a micro USB connector.
The Trinket Pro card has been designed in the succesion of the Trinket card, but with a little more pine, a little over flash and a bit more RAM, 18 GPIO, 2 extra analog pines, 28K flash and 2K of RAM.
As the card Trinket, Trinket Pro card has USB support for loading but you can use a serial TTL shape with an FTDI cable or a USB2Serial.
Map Trinket pro measures 38mm x 18mm x 2mm without connectors, which is very small but with the same capability as a card Arduino UNO, this means that when you have finished a prototype on Arduino UNO Board, you can wear easily on the Trinket Pro card, but smaller.
The Arduino Pro 3V card uses the ATMEGA328 microcontroller, which the m ^ me on the Arduino UNO/Duemilanove/Mini/etc card with the same voltage and the same clock speed. Therefore, it is possible to program this card in the Arduino IDE.
It should be noted:
- Pins 2 and 7 are available, because reserved for the USB part
- The regulator 3, 3V little provide only 150 my
- The card does not integrated USB-serial converter
- The bootloader uses 4KB of Flash, which limits the sketch to 28,672 bytes.
It is compatible with the Arduino IDE, and it is directly programmable thanks to its micro-USB port.
- Micro-controller: ATMega328
- Nominal supply voltage: 5V
- Consumption: 9mA
- GPIO: 18 GPIO 6 capable of analog acquisition and 2 inputs analog and more
- Flash memory: 32 KB including 4 KB for the bootloader
- SRAM: 2K
- Clock frequency: 12 Mhz by software
- Connectivity: MicroUSB
- Dimension: 38mm x 18mm x 2mm without connectors
Adafruit Trinket 3V Pro documentation: https://learn.adafruit.com/introducing-Pro-trinket/overview
|Micro-contôroleur - Horloge||12 MHz|
|Tension logique (GPIO)||3,3V|
|Alimentation nominale||5V à 16V|
|Connectique pour chargement||micro USB|
Connector Strip scored 40 points
Connectors scored for strip Arduino .1,44 € Add to cart
wires for prototyping Kit
A batch of flexible son of sizes and different colours, ideal for the breadboards.4,80 € Add to cart
Breadboard - 400 contacts
A breadboard of medium size perfect for your temporary electronic assemblies.5,40 € Add to cart
Cable USB type A - Micro B
Cable USB type A / B microphone to connect an Arduino Leonardo and USB2Serial4,00 € Add to cart
Connector JST - PH 2 pines buck
A right angle male JST - PH 2 pines avce contact SMT connector.0,90 € Add to cart