Adafruit Joy FeatherWing for all Feathers
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- FeatherWing Tripler Mini Kit - Prototyping Add-on For Feathers
- Terminal Block Breakout FeatherWing Kit for cards Feather
- Music Maker FeatherWing w/ Amp - MP3 OGG WAV MIDI Synth Player - Stereo 3W Amplifier
- Piezo 30 mm pre-cable with box
- Slim Sticker-type GSM/Cellular Quad-Band Antenna - 3dBi - 200mm
- Mini spy Camera with trigger for photo and video
- Adafruit INA219 FeatherWing
- BMP280 - Capteur de pression barometrique - Temperature - Altitude
- Adafruit SHARP Memory Display Breakout - 1.3" 168x144 Monochrome
FeatherWing features a 2 axis joystick and 5 momentary buttons (4 large and 1 small) that let you turn your Feather into a tiny gamepad. This FeatherWing card communicates with your host microcontroller via I2C, making it easy to use and not taking any of your valuable analog or digital pins. There's also an optional interrupt pin that can alert your pen when a button has been pressed or released to free processor time for other tasks.
This FeatherWing features Adafruit Seesaw technology - a custom programmed help microcontroller that takes the joystick's two analog inputs, and the 5 button inputs, and converts them into a nice I2C interface. This I2C interface means that you don't lose GPIO or analog inputs when using this "Wing", and that it works with all Feathers! You can easily stack this with any other FeatherWing because I2C is a shared bus. If you have an I2C address conflict, or if you want to connect more than one address to a pen, there are two address selection jumpers, so you have 4 I2C address options
You can use an optional IRQ line if you want Fetaherwing to inform you when a button has been pressed. Since it is optional, we have left a pack of soldering jumpers so that you can choose which pin has the IRQ on it. Or leave him disconnected!
We have an Adafruit Seesaw library for Arduino, Python and CircuitPython so you can get started with Joy FeatherWing in no time.
Delivered assembled and programmed, and two 0.1"connectors. A little welding is needed to fix the collectors to the feather wing.
- Uses I2C address 0x49 - can be changed to 0x4A, 0x4B or 0x4C
- Product Dimensions: 50.0mm x 23.0mm x 14.5mm / 2.0" x 0.9" x 0.6"
- Product Weight: 7.3g / 0.3oz
Adafruit Feather M0 Adalogger
A small card compatible Arduino dedicated to storage on microSD card.
Adafruit Feather HUZZAH with ESP8266 WiFi
A small card compatible Arduino dedicated to IoT with its Wifi connectivity.20,40 € Add to cart
Adafruit Feather Bluetooth 32U4 THE
A small card compatible Arduino dedicated to IoT with its Bluetooth connectivity THE35,94 € Add to cart
FeatherWing doubling Proto for Feather card
A prototyping duble card for the card Feather and FeatherWIng9,00 € Add to cart
Adafruit Feather M0 Basic Proto - ATSAMD21 Cortex M0
A small card with an ATSAMD21 Cortex M0 Arduino-compatible
Adafruit Feather 32u4 Basic Proto
A small 32U4 based Arduino compatible card
Adafruit Feather M0 Bluefruit the
A small card compatible Arduino M0 dedicated to IoT with its Bluetooth connectivity the35,94 € Add to cart
Feather M0 Express - for CircuitPython - ATSAMD21 Cortex M0
A Feather card for use with CircuitPython
FeatherWing OLED - 128x32 OLED for Feather cards
A small OLED display for your Feather card17,94 € Add to cart