Adafruit Feather M0 Bluefruit the
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Pressure-sensitive conductive foil (Velostat / Linqstat)
- FeatherWing OLED - 128x32 OLED for Feather cards
- Female stackable connectors 12 and 16 pins for Feather
- Connectors short male 12 and 16 pins for Feather
- BMP388 - Precision Barometric Pressure and Altimeter
- Cable JST Femelle 2 pins 100mm
- 20 female - female 150mm Premium dupont wires Kit
- Adalogger FeatherWing - RTC + SD add-on for Feather card
- Short female connectors 12 and 16 pins for Feather
The Feather is the new development card developed by Adafruit and as its name suggests, Feather pen in English means, it's small, light and can you raise! It was designed to establish a new standard of small microcontroller.
This version of the map Feather has a module bluetooth BTLE nRF51822 with management integrated with a micro-USB connector battery charge.
It is composed of a heart at base of the ATSAMD21G18 ARM Cortex M0 processor clocked at 48 MHz and with a logic of 3, 3V (as on the Arduino Zero). It has 256K of flash and 32 K of RAM.
In order to realize mobile montages, this has to a built-in JST connector card dedicated to batteries Lithium polymer 3, 7V with a charging circuit. If you do not need battery, simply feed it through the micro-USB connector. The Feather card will automatically switch between USB power and the battery if needed.
- Dimensions 2.0 "x 0.9" x 0.28 "(51mm x 23mm x 8mm) without connectors"
- Light as a (large) feather - 5.7 g
- ATSAMD21G18 clocked at 48 MHz with 3.3V logic
- 256 KB FLASH and 32KB of RAM
- Exit 3, 3V with a regulator 500 my
- USb supported natively, with interviews and port bootloader series USb for debug
- 20 x GPIO pins
- Support hardware for series, I2C, and SPI
- 8 PWM capable pines
- 10 x analog entries
- Built-in charger 100mA LiPoly with led charge indicator
- PIN # 13 cable on LED blinking red.
- Controllable power supply via Power Enable
- 4 mounting holes
- RESET button
Sold tested and assembled.
Programming embedded in the Arduino IDE.
Lithium Ion polymer - 3.7V 1200mAh battery
A Lithium Ion polymer battery15,00 € Add to cart
Lithium Ion polymer - 3.7V 2000mAh battery
A Lithium Ion 2000 mAh polymer battery19,20 € Add to cart
Lithium Ion polymer - 3.7V 500mAh battery
A Lithium Ion polymer 3, 7V 500mAh battery9,60 € Add to cart