DS3231 Precision FeatherWing RTC - RTC add-on for Feather card
A map Add-on for Feather to add an ultra accurate RTC with integrated temperature compensation.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Electret microphone with amp MAX4466
- CR1220 button cell battery
- Female to Micro USB 2.1 mm Power Jack cable
- Reflective Infrared IR Optical Sensor with 470 and 10K Resistors
- 13.56 MHz Mifare RFID tag
- Connectors short male 12 and 16 pins for Feather
- DC Power 2.1 mm male to terminal block adapter
- Micro Servo Tower Pro SG92R
- Cable adapter DC Jack 1.3 mm 2.1 mm
A Feather card without ambition, it's a Feather without FeatherWing card! The Precision DS3231 RTC FeatherWing will add an integrated RTC ultra precise with temperature compensation on any card Feather.
The DS3231 circuit documentation explains that this component is circuit RTS I2C extremely accurate, and it's true. This the most accurate Real Time Clock (RTC) ets circuit that we saw and small with low consumption.
Most of the RTC circuit uses an external quartz 32 kHz to conserve time. But these quartz have the unfortunate tendnace to deviate at the time, mainly when the temperature changes. Temperature plays directly on the quartz oscillation frequency. This circuit so integrates quartz in his case but also a temperature sensor to correct the change of quartz oscillation.
Sold without battery CR1220.
- Dimensions: 50.8 mm x 22.9 mm x 1.6 mm / 2 "x 0.9" x 0.06 "
- Weight: 4.8 g
- The CR1220 battery is not supplied
CR1220 Lithium 3V button cell battery.1,50 € Add to cart
A small card compatible Arduino dedicated to IoT with its Wifi connectivity.20,40 € Add to cart
A small card compatible Arduino dedicated to IoT with its Bluetooth connectivity THE35,94 € Add to cart
A small card compatible Arduino dedicated to IoT with its GPRS connectivity53,94 € Add to cart
A batch of two female connectors 12 and 16 pins for Feather.1,14 € Add to cart
A batch of two connectors short male 12 and 16 pins for Feather.0,90 € Add to cart