Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Adafruit DS1307 Real Time Clock Assembled Breakout Board
- Cable SMA to uFL - u.FL - IPX-IPEX-RF
- USB-A Male Plug to 5-pin Terminal Block
- KA75330 3.3V voltage controller
- Capacitive Touch Hat for PI - Mini Kit - MPR121 Raspberry
- wires for prototyping Kit
- Lithium Ion polymer - 3.7V 1200mAh battery
- Module dual relay 5V - 250V 7A
- Convex Plastic Lens with Edge - 40mm Diameter
This breakout with display card is the best way to add a small color screen to your projects. He has a 4-wire SPI liaison and has its own buffer and it can be used with most microcontrollers. Even a small with with not a lot of available pins.
1.44 "this display has a resolution of 128 x 128 pixels. Contrirement to screens type "Nokia 6110" who are technology CTSN and have poor color and with a low refresh rate, this one is a real TFT screen! The driver (ST7735R) TFT display 16-bit colors.
This breakout card has the welded on LCD and a regulator 3? 3V integrated as well as the adpateur of line 5V/3, 3V allowing to feed it and use it as well as 3, 5V 3V. There is also a microSD adoption slot load bitmap images easily.
- 1.44 LCD TFT screen "diagonal
- Resolution 128 x 128 pixels, 18-bit (262,144) color
- Interface SPI 4 or 5 wire SPI
- Slot microSD - Necssecite 2 additional digital pins
- Compatible 5V! Usable in 3.3V or 5V logic
- Integrated 3.3V @ 150mA regulator
- LED backlight, connect a transistor for PWL steering if necessary
- Connector 1 x 10 (ideal prototyping on a breadboard)
- Mounting holes: 4 x 0.9 "/ 2mm in the corner"
- Size: 33 m x 45mm x 7mm / 1.3 "x 1.8" x 0.3 "
- Fixing dimensions: 36mm x 36mm / 1.4 "x 1.4"
- Weight: 10.6 g
- Consumption: ~ 25mA avce LED backlighting to 100%
A simple touch screen to use for Arduino.35,94 € Add to cart
A shield with a TFT color 1.8 ", joystick navigation and microSD.41,94 € Add to cart
An 18 bit display TFT 2.2 "320 x 240 SPI with micro-SD card29,94 € Add to cart