Sensor temperature and humidity Sensiron SHT31-D
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- 5V opto-isolated relay module 2 channel 10A
- Arduino Uno - DIP Rev3
- Oscillator 16 MHz ceramic resonator
- ADS1115 16-bit 4-channel with PGA
- USB-A Female Socket to 5-pin Terminal Block
- Block battery with JST connector and ON-OFF inter 3xAAA
- Quartz 32.768 kHz - 12.5 pF
- Adafruit HTU21D-F Temperature & Humidity Sensor Breakout Board
- 5 X capacitor 10µF
Temperature and humidity Sensiron sensors are part of the more precise you can find. In addition, with an I2C link for ease of use. The SHT31-D sensor allows a precise relative humidity mseure ±2% and a temperature steadily accurate to ±0.3 ° C.
Unlike the old sensors SHT, one has an I2C connection with 2 configurable addresses. This module is compatible with food and in 3V3 and 5V signal levels.
This module is sold assembled and tested with a male connector 1 X 8 not welded.
- Uses the I2C 44 0 x or 0 x 45 addresses
- Dimensions: 12.7 mm x 18 mm x 2.6 mm / 0.5 "x 0.7" x 0.1 "
- Weight: 0.8 g
A sensor pressure barometric at low cost in i2C compatible 5V and 3, 3V.9,54 € Add to cart
A sensor to measure a temperature, a barometric pressure and humidity with an excellent quality/price.23,94 € Add to cart