Sensor temperature and humidity Sensiron SHT31-D
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Module POE 12V for Arduino Ethernet Shield
- SD storage shield with RTC clock for Arduino
- Base Power 2.1 mm for mounting Panel Jack
- Pack of 10 connectors Grove Universal 4 pines
- Google AIY Voice Kit
- Cable 30 cm 5-point female - male
- FeatherWing doubling Proto for Feather card
- Motion PIR with settings
- 10 X capacitors 100nF
Temperature and humidity Sensiron sensors are part of the more precise you can find. In addition, with an I2C link for ease of use. The SHT31-D sensor allows a precise relative humidity mseure ±2% and a temperature steadily accurate to ±0.3 ° C.
Unlike the old sensors SHT, one has an I2C connection with 2 configurable addresses. This module is compatible with food and in 3V3 and 5V signal levels.
This module is sold assembled and tested with a male connector 1 X 8 not welded.
- Uses the I2C 44 0 x or 0 x 45 addresses
- Dimensions: 12.7 mm x 18 mm x 2.6 mm / 0.5 "x 0.7" x 0.1 "
- Weight: 0.8 g
A sensor pressure barometric at low cost in i2C compatible 5V and 3, 3V.9,54 € Add to cart
A sensor to measure a temperature, a barometric pressure and humidity with an excellent quality/price.23,94 € Add to cart