Customers who bought this product also bought:
- 5 X Cable universal Grove 4 pine trees 50 cm
- 5 X Cable universal Grove 4 20 cm lockable pins
- Touch button with ball metal 6mm - Pack of 10
- MAX31865 amplifier for PT100 RTD temperature probe
- Temperature probe RTD Platinum - PT100 - 1m
- 5 X Cable universal Grove 4 pine trees 30 cm
- Motion PIR with settings
- Quartz 32.768 kHz - 12.5 pF
- 2.13" Flexible Monochrome eInk / ePaper Display - 212x104 Monochrome
This screen with a size of 2.8 "has a 320 x 240 pixel, 18 bit as well as foreign a slab touchscreen resistive.
It directly connects to SPI (4 wires) or parallel 8-bit (12 wires) mode.
The screen is mounted on a breakout map to facilitate wiring.
- 2.8 "diagonal LCD TFT screen
- Resolution of 240 x 320 pixels in 18-bit m ^ if the code provides works me in 16 bits for more speed.
- Controller ILI9341 with a built-in buffer RAM
- 8-bit and 4 control wires or SPI interface
- 5V compatible, but support the signals in 3, 3V
- White Backlight by 4 LED
- Integrated SD card reader
Follow the tutorial: Adafruit 2.8 "Color TFT Touchscreen Breakout v2
The Arduino UNO card is the best seller from Arduino. Simple, effective and cheap.19,20 € Add to cart
A batch of flexible son of sizes and different colours, ideal for the breadboards.6,00 € Add to cart
Breadboard - Platinum test 830 contacts.6,70 € Add to cart
Support of prototyping to receive an Arduino board and a breadboard7,20 € Add to cart