Scroll pHAT HD - LED Matrix for Raspberry Pi Zero
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Drum HAT pour Raspberry PI
- Adafruit CRICKIT HAT for Raspberry Pi
- Expansion card for Arduino Nano
- PyCom loyal 1.0 - LoRa + WiFi + wheat
- Capacitive Touch Hat for PI - Mini Kit - MPR121 Raspberry
- Skywriter HAT pour Raspberry PI
- Lot of 12 cables with crocodile 381mm clips
- Expansion Board 2.0 for cards Pycom IOT
- With filter IR and white LED - TCS34725 RGB color sensor
What if Scroll pHAT had twice as many pixels and individual pixel brightness control? Scroll pHAT HD, that's it!!
Scroll pHAT HD packs 17x7 bright white pixels (119 total) on a single pHAT, and gives you complete control of PWM brightness on each pixel. Create beautiful animations and even anti-aliased text by taking advantage of the brightness per pixel.
Use Scroll pHAT HD as a scrolling message display for your tweets, weather or news, or use it as a 17-band spectrum analyzer for your audio. There are even enough pixels for simple games like Tetris, Pong or snake.
Although designed to fit the Raspberry Pi Zero format, it is compatible with all GPIO 40 pin Raspberry Pi variants (3/2/B+/A+/A+).
17x7 bright white pixel array (119 total)
Individual PWM brightness control for each pixel.
Uses IS31FL3731 LED array control circuit.
Compatible with Raspberry Pi 3, 2, B+, A+, A+, Zero and Zero W.
Kit includes: an assembled pHAT HD Scroll PCB and a 2x20 0.1" female GPIO connector, some light soldering is required to attach the connector, or of course you can solder the pHAT directly to the Pi Zero.
Pimoroni's single-line installer will install the Python Scroll pHAT HD library for you. They have also included a series of examples to show what you can do with Scroll pHAT HD.