Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Power supply 9V 830mA 2.1 mm Jack Arduino
- Raspberry PI B + FT2 ft3 Transparent casing
- Mini Breadboard - Plate tests 170 contacts white
- CR2032 button
- Diet Raspberry 5V 2.5 ft3 has Micro USB
- Balusters M2.5 to Hat Raspberry - set of 2
- PI Cobbler more Breakout Kit for Raspberry Pi
- 5V - 250V 7A relay module
- Button pousoir Power Switch Breakout - Adafruit
This prototyping shield is ideal to fully use the GPIO card Raspberry PI part.
It has a large area of prototyping to make editing your hard, or to install a mini-breadboard.
The port GPIO signals are output on a row of connectors female, ideal to transplant signals with wires of prototyping, but also on the Terminal screw, handy for making stronger connections.
An area of apation for circuits to the SOIC format is also present, as well as 4 terminal blocks not related to part GPIO for inputs/outputs dedicated to your application.
Attention: What is provides no welded, it need about 15 to 20 minutes of welding.
Installation manual and documentation: http://learn.adafruit.com/adafruit-prototyping-PI-plate