Customers who bought this product also bought:
- UV light sensor analog - GUVA-S12SD
- Kit of 40 female-female gross customizable 150 mm Premium dupont wires
- Motor continuous current a DC - size 130
- NFC Shield V2
- Reference map of GPIO for Raspberry model B +.
- LDR - Photoresistor
- USB Bluetooth 4.0 key
- 5V - 7805 voltage regulator
- Cable power Arduino for 9V batteries
This prototyping shield is ideal to fully use the GPIO card Raspberry PI part.
It has a large area of prototyping to make editing your hard, or to install a mini-breadboard.
The port GPIO signals are output on a row of connectors female, ideal to transplant signals with wires of prototyping, but also on the Terminal screw, handy for making stronger connections.
An area of apation for circuits to the SOIC format is also present, as well as 4 terminal blocks not related to part GPIO for inputs/outputs dedicated to your application.
Attention: What is provides no welded, it need about 15 to 20 minutes of welding.
Installation manual and documentation: http://learn.adafruit.com/adafruit-prototyping-PI-plate