Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Adafruit Perma-Proto Half - sized Breadboard PCB - Single
- Cable water 40 points for GPIO - Raspberry A + B + FT2
- Mini Breadboard - Platinum 170 contacts green tests
- Light sensor high precision - TSL2591
- MCP3008 - CAN 10bits 8 channel SPI
- Connector Strip 6 points
- Motion PIR - Grove sensor
- Small motor not not has 12V with reducer
- Connector 2 X 20 2.54 mm Long
This prototyping shield is ideal to fully use the GPIO card Raspberry PI part.
It has a large area of prototyping to make editing your hard, or to install a mini-breadboard.
The port GPIO signals are output on a row of connectors female, ideal to transplant signals with wires of prototyping, but also on the Terminal screw, handy for making stronger connections.
An area of apation for circuits to the SOIC format is also present, as well as 4 terminal blocks not related to part GPIO for inputs/outputs dedicated to your application.
Attention: What is provides no welded, it need about 15 to 20 minutes of welding.
Installation manual and documentation: http://learn.adafruit.com/adafruit-prototyping-PI-plate