Magnetic contact switch (door sensor)
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Mini Pan - Tilt Kit assembles with servos
- USB cable type A - B
- 5 X Cable universal Grove 4 pine trees 30 cm
- Piezo 30 mm pre-cable with box
- Micro Servo Tower Pro SG90
- Thermistor 10K - 3950 NTC - accuracy 1% Epoxy
- Cable SMA to uFL - u.FL - IPX-IPEX-RF
- 74LVC245 - 8-bit Line Adapter
- Large Push-Pull Solenoid - 12VDC
This sensor is a contactor to blades wrapped in an ABS housing. Normally, the blades are open (there is no connection between the two sons). The second part is a magnet. When the magnet is less than 13 mm (0.5 ") of the sensor, the blades are closed. This sensor is often used to detect an open door or window, that's why he has a support Assembly and screw. It is also easy to fix them with Scotch double-sided.
- Contact magnetic type "reed switch" normally open
- Housing ABS
- Current: 100 my max
- Voltage: 200 VDC max
- Distance: 15mm max
- Dimensions: Each item: 29mm x 14mm x 9mm / 1.1 "x 0.6" x 0.4 "
- Cable length: 305mm ± 12mm / 12 "± 0.5"
- Weight (each): 5.4 g