Magnetic contact switch (door sensor)
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- PI T-Cobbler more Breakout Kit for Raspberry Pi
- HC-SR04 ultrasound distance sensor
- PowerBoost 500 Charger - Rechargeable 5V Lipo USB Boost - 500mA
- DC Power 2.1 mm female to terminal block adapter
- 5V - 250V 7A relay module
- MKR Proto Shield Large
- Adapter I2C or SPI for LCD display
- Female connectors 12 and 16 pins for Feather
- Adafruit Servo Shield 12-bit PWM I2C 16
This sensor is a contactor to blades wrapped in an ABS housing. Normally, the blades are open (there is no connection between the two sons). The second part is a magnet. When the magnet is less than 13 mm (0.5 ") of the sensor, the blades are closed. This sensor is often used to detect an open door or window, that's why he has a support Assembly and screw. It is also easy to fix them with Scotch double-sided.
- Contact magnetic type "reed switch" normally open
- Housing ABS
- Current: 100 my max
- Voltage: 200 VDC max
- Distance: 15mm max
- Dimensions: Each item: 29mm x 14mm x 9mm / 1.1 "x 0.6" x 0.4 "
- Cable length: 305mm ± 12mm / 12 "± 0.5"
- Weight (each): 5.4 g