Magnetic contact switch (door sensor)
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- No engine has no 12V NEMA17 200 step/rev 350mA
- Official Power Supply Raspberry 5V 3A PI4 USB-C
- LED Strip 60 LED RGB - black - 1 m NeoPixel Strip
- Pack of male and female Dupont crimp connectors
- High Power Motor Driver BTS7960 43A
- Stereo 2.1W Class D Audio Amplifier - TPA2012
- Infrared remote control mini
- 10 X resistors 0.25W 560 ohms
- MKR Proto Shield Large
This sensor is a contactor to blades wrapped in an ABS housing. Normally, the blades are open (there is no connection between the two sons). The second part is a magnet. When the magnet is less than 13 mm (0.5 ") of the sensor, the blades are closed. This sensor is often used to detect an open door or window, that's why he has a support Assembly and screw. It is also easy to fix them with Scotch double-sided.
- Contact magnetic type "reed switch" normally open
- Housing ABS
- Current: 100 my max
- Voltage: 200 VDC max
- Distance: 15mm max
- Dimensions: Each item: 29mm x 14mm x 9mm / 1.1 "x 0.6" x 0.4 "
- Cable length: 305mm ± 12mm / 12 "± 0.5"
- Weight (each): 5.4 g