Conductive elastic - sensor of stretch cord
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Soft Potentiometer Kit from Plug&Wear
- Adafruit 16 x 9 Charlieplexed LED Matrix Driver - IS31FL3731 PWM
- Cable USB type A - Mini B
- Motor DC DRV8871 - 3.6 A Max driver
- Lot of 12 cables with crocodile 127mm clips
- Pack of 25 LED green 3mm
- Small engine has DC
- Adafruit Motor/Stepper/Servo Shield for Arduino - v2.3
- Straight potentiometer - Grove
Measure the forces of stretching is not so simple, unless you have this driver elatique cord! This cord with a diameter of 2mm is 1 m long and it's infused with carbon rubber. Usually, this ets material used to make EMF joints, but it's very fun to divert its generic use.
E effect, in a relaxed state, its resistance is approximately 350 ohms per inch, but once under shoot, his eaugmente supernova. For example, if you have a piece of 6 "long, which is about 2.1 kohms and you stretch it to 10", the supernova exceed to 3.5 kohms ((10/6) * 2, 1 k). You can stretch this cord at about 50% / 70% of its original length. Once the exercise is completed, the cable resumes its original length, but not very rpid, under 1 to 2 minutes. Attention, it is not a true linear sensor, and resistance will vary from one production to another, so it is not accurate to measure a moving, but it's a good way to detect a stretch without too much precision.
This product is sold in a length of 1 m with two crocodile clips and a resistance to 10kohms.
- Length: approximately 1 meter = 39 inches
- Diameter: 2mm
- Resistance: 350-400 ohms per inch / 140-160 ohms per centimeter
A coil of thin wire 2 strands to achieve electronic sewing e-textile.7,14 € Add to cart
A coil of thin wire 3 strands to achieve electronic sewing e-textile.8,40 € Add to cart
A conductive foil pressure ideal for making a pressure e-textile sensor sensitive.6,60 € Add to cart
A conductive fiber 20µm of 10 grams stainless steel.3,54 € Add to cart
A conductive velcro Strip for your e-textiles and clothing online.9,00 € Add to cart