NeoPixel Stick with 8 LED RGB LED and driver integrated
A stick comprised of 8 RGB LED for the most crazy project!
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Grove Starter Kit V3
- Arduino USB 2 Micro Serial
- Force round sensor - Sensitive Resistance (FSR) Interlink 402
- Breakout SMT for SOIC8 or TSSOP8 - 6 Pack
- Pressure-sensitive conductive foil (Velostat / Linqstat)
- Shield LCD 16 x 2 I2C RGB for Arduino
- Connector Strip 8 points
- Data Logging Shield for Arduino - Adafruit
- Map 16 relay with opto input 3, 3V - 5V
This stick of 51.1 mm long is composed of 8 LED RGB WS2815 5050 with a built-in driver.
NeoPixel products have chainable between them, simply connect the output of a NeoPixel to the entry of the following. So just one micro-controller to control a series of of NeoPixel. Each RGB LED has of are own controller to operate independently. Each LED consumes about 18mA enn cournat constant, this allows to have a perfect color even if the voltage varies slightly.
The Stick NeoPixel works nominally 5V, but limits are between 4V and 7V.
- Power supply: 5V (boundary between 4V and 7V)
- Consumption: 18mA led
- Number of LEDS: 8
- Interfacte: series
- Dimension: 51.10 10.22 mm x 3.19 mm x mm
- Weight: 2.57 g
- Arduino library: https://github.com/adafruit/Adafruit_NeoPixel
The Arduino UNO card is the best seller from Arduino. Simple, effective and cheap.19,20 € Add to cart
A ring composed of 16 RGB LED for the most crazy project!11,94 € Add to cart
A ring composed of 12 LED RGB for the most crazy project!9,00 € Add to cart