Customers who bought this product also bought:
- LED Charlieplexed Matrix - 9 x 16 LEDs - blue
- SD Card Shield V4.0
- ADS1115 16-bit 4-channel with PGA
- Module Camera 8MP infrared for Raspberry PI V2
- Adafruit Feather HUZZAH with ESP8266 WiFi
- PI Cobbler more Breakout Kit for Raspberry Pi
- Feather M0 Express - for CircuitPython - ATSAMD21 Cortex M0
- Capacitive Touch Shield for Arduino - MPR121
- TMP36 temperature sensor
This stick of 51.1 mm long is composed of 8 LED RGB WS2815 5050 with a built-in driver.
NeoPixel products have chainable between them, simply connect the output of a NeoPixel to the entry of the following. So just one micro-controller to control a series of of NeoPixel. Each RGB LED has of are own controller to operate independently. Each LED consumes about 18mA enn cournat constant, this allows to have a perfect color even if the voltage varies slightly.
The Stick NeoPixel works nominally 5V, but limits are between 4V and 7V.
- Power supply: 5V (boundary between 4V and 7V)
- Consumption: 18mA led
- Number of LEDS: 8
- Interfacte: series
- Dimension: 51.10 10.22 mm x 3.19 mm x mm
- Weight: 2.57 g
- Arduino library: https://github.com/adafruit/Adafruit_NeoPixel
The Arduino UNO card is the best seller from Arduino. Simple, effective and cheap.19,44 € Add to cart
A ring composed of 16 RGB LED for the most crazy project!11,94 € Add to cart
A ring composed of 12 LED RGB for the most crazy project!9,00 € Add to cart