Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Cable power Arduino for 9V batteries
- Connector 2 X 20 2.54 mm
- Sensor angle potentiometer - Grove
- Hat for Raspberry PI - 16 PWM I2C Servo servo
- LDR - Photoresistor
- Electret microphone with amp MAX4466
- 3rd hand with magnifying glass
- IR (Infrared) Receiver Sensor - TSOP38238
- Battery 6xAA and Jack 2.1 mm connector
This stick of 51.1 mm long is composed of 8 LED RGB WS2815 5050 with a built-in driver.
NeoPixel products have chainable between them, simply connect the output of a NeoPixel to the entry of the following. So just one micro-controller to control a series of of NeoPixel. Each RGB LED has of are own controller to operate independently. Each LED consumes about 18mA enn cournat constant, this allows to have a perfect color even if the voltage varies slightly.
The Stick NeoPixel works nominally 5V, but limits are between 4V and 7V.
- Power supply: 5V (boundary between 4V and 7V)
- Consumption: 18mA led
- Number of LEDS: 8
- Interfacte: series
- Dimension: 51.10 10.22 mm x 3.19 mm x mm
- Weight: 2.57 g
- Arduino library: https://github.com/adafruit/Adafruit_NeoPixel
The Arduino UNO card is the best seller from Arduino. Simple, effective and cheap.19,20 € Add to cart
A ring composed of 16 RGB LED for the most crazy project!11,94 € Add to cart
A ring composed of 12 LED RGB for the most crazy project!9,00 € Add to cart