Adafruit FLORA v3
An Arduino compatible card to achieve e-textiles made from ATMega32U4.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- PowerBoost 500 Basic - Boost USB 5V - 500mA
- HC-SR04 ultrasound distance sensor
- Roll of copper with adhesive driver 6mm X 15 m
- Breadboard - 830 contacts
- Electret microphone with amp MAX4466
- Adafruit GEMMA M0 - Miniature wearable electronic platform
- Stepper Motor 17HS4401 12V NEMA17 200 steps/rev 1.7A
- Mini spy Camera with trigger for photo and video
- Cable USB type A - Mini B
The Adafruit Flora card measures 45mm in diameter.
It has a built-in USB support, which means that it only takes a micro USBpour the program with the Arduino IDE cable. In addition, the map Flora has HID USB support which allows to emulate easily a keyboard or a mouse.
FLORA has has a small button RESET, simple and effective to reboot the system. The power supply has been designed to be flexible and easy to use as a connector of type JST 2 points. This allows to feed the Assembly with a source tension between 3.5V and 16V, all protected by a diode so that the inversion of polarity.
Flora has a switch ON / OFF connected to a 2A MOSFET can switch up to 2A, ideal for cutting the subdistribution by battery, it has also a regulator 3, 3V built-in capable of providing avce unde protection diode 150mA and a fuse USB, c is the microcontroller works in logic 3, 3V.
The designated map Flora was long, because it was necessary to think about flying easily a lot of LED type Neopixel. In the end, it is posible to fly 50 through card and up to 500 with a dedicated power supply.
FLORA map has 4 LEDS (power, Bootloader, RX and TX) and CPSI connector.
It is possible to weld 14 pines from the Adafruit GEMMA, but also sew them with wire to create clothes that are connected.
With V2, a neopixel is integrated on the map and the ets USB port a USB microphone.
With V3, the pad allow support of the crocodile clips.
- Micro-controller: Atmega32u4
- Nominal supply voltage: 3.5V to 16V
- Consumption: 9mA
- GPIO: 8 including 3 PWM and 4 capable analog acquisition
- Possibility of acquiring I2C/SPI
- Flash memory: 32 KB including 4 KB for the bootloader
- SRAM: 2.5 KB
- EEPROM: 1 KB
- Clock frequency: 8 MHz
- Connectivity: MiniUSB
Documentation Adafruit GEMMA: Getting Started with FLORA
|Alimentation nominale||3,5V à 16V|
|Connectique pour chargement||micro USB|
Cable USB type A / B microphone to connect an Arduino Leonardo and USB2Serial4,00 € Add to cart
A ring composed of 12 LED RGB for the most crazy project!9,00 € Add to cart
JST 2 pins hold the steps of 2mm with a length of 100mm.0,90 € Add to cart
A pack of 4 Flora RGB Smart Neopixel ideal for iluminer your electronic textiles.9,54 € Add to cart
A coil of thin wire 3 strands to achieve electronic sewing e-textile.8,40 € Add to cart