Spool of thread thin 3 Strand stainless - 18 m
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Rigid wire 22AWG red 25 ft spool
- NeoPixel Ring - 12 x 5050 RGBW LEDs w/ Integrated Drivers - Natural White - ~4500K
- NeoPixel Ring with 24 LED RGB LED and driver integrated
- Block battery 4xAA with ON-OFF inter
- 4 X RGB Flora Smart Neopixel Version 2 - Adafruit
- Button pousoir Power Switch Breakout - Adafruit
- Magnetic pin
- HC-SR04 ultrasound distance sensor
This thin thread bobile 3 strands is ideal to achieve e-textile, electronic clothes because this thread is thin, strong, smooth and entirely in stainless steel 316 L. This thread is a little thicker than the polyester or cotton threads that you wear every day, but it is thin enough to be sewn by hand with needles to middle hole, or with a sewing machine capable of managing very thick wire.
This thread has a low resistivity with 10 ohm by feet and you can use it to control LEDS or other components which consume less than 100 my. Beware, this thread is pretty steep compared to wire money, but it is much less additional, especially for washing.
- Thickness 0,25 mm
- 3 wire strands.
- Resistivity 0.83 ohm per inch
- Length: 18 m
The smaller version of the map Adafruit FLORA ATTiny85-based11,94 € Add to cart
A pack of 4 Flora RGB Smart Neopixel ideal for iluminer your electronic textiles.9,54 € Add to cart
A pack of 5 LED Pailette powerful white for twinkling color your e-textiles.4,80 € Add to cart
An Arduino compatible card to achieve e-textiles made from ATMega32U4.18,00 € Add to cart