Conductive fiber - 20 um 10g stainless steel
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Sewing snap button - Diam 5mm - Pack of 25
- Spool of thread medium 3 strands stainless - 9 m
- 20 Male - female 150mm Premium dupont wires Kit
- Buzzer 5V - Breadboard friendly
- Lot of 12 to connector male Alligator Clip adapters
- Cable JST Femelle 2 pins 100mm
- Driver woven fabrics - money - 20cm square
- Mini Breadboard - Platinum 170 contacts red tests
- Pressure-sensitive conductive foil (Velostat / Linqstat)
This conductive fiber is very interesting! It is ideal for felting, but it can also be made into thread if do this it person. Several epaisseus of fibers have been tested, and it turns out than 20 µm ideal to work with ets. Simply 0.2 g of this fibre to achieve one touch button for your clothes.
It is also possible to perform a kind of pressure sensor because this fiber becomes more or less resistive if you press the fibres together. To a better result, combine this fiber with another fiber of type natural.
Mackey Mackey allows to turn any object into interactive controller.70,00 € Add to cart
The smaller version of the map Adafruit FLORA ATTiny85-based11,94 € Add to cart
An Arduino compatible card to achieve e-textiles made from ATMega32U4.18,00 € Add to cart