Conductive fiber - 20 um 10g stainless steel
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Power supply 9V 830mA 2.1 mm Jack Arduino
- Spool of thread thin 3 Strand stainless - 18 m
- 5 X LED Sequins - Ruby Red - Adafruit
- Charger USB-DC-solar LiIon/LiPoly v1.2
- Block battery with JST connector and ON-OFF inter and clip 3xAA belt
- Conductive elastic - sensor of stretch cord
- Lot of 12 cables with crocodile 381mm clips
- Flexible Protoboard - 20cm x 30cm
- Mono 2.5W Class D Audio Amplifiers - PAM8302
This conductive fiber is very interesting! It is ideal for felting, but it can also be made into thread if do this it person. Several epaisseus of fibers have been tested, and it turns out than 20 µm ideal to work with ets. Simply 0.2 g of this fibre to achieve one touch button for your clothes.
It is also possible to perform a kind of pressure sensor because this fiber becomes more or less resistive if you press the fibres together. To a better result, combine this fiber with another fiber of type natural.
Mackey Mackey allows to turn any object into interactive controller.70,00 € Add to cart
The smaller version of the map Adafruit FLORA ATTiny85-based11,94 € Add to cart
An Arduino compatible card to achieve e-textiles made from ATMega32U4.18,00 € Add to cart