Conductive fiber - 20 um 10g stainless steel
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Pressure-sensitive conductive foil (Velostat / Linqstat)
- Adafruit GEMMA M0 - Miniature wearable electronic platform
- Adafruit GEMMA V2
- Maker-Friendly Zipper Case - Light Blue
- 5 X LED Sequins - Ruby Red - Adafruit
- Temperature probe RTD Platinum - PT100 - 1m
- Mini Breadboard - Platinum 170 contacts red tests
- MAX31865 amplifier for PT100 RTD temperature probe
- 5 compartment storage box
This conductive fiber is very interesting! It is ideal for felting, but it can also be made into thread if do this it person. Several epaisseus of fibers have been tested, and it turns out than 20 µm ideal to work with ets. Simply 0.2 g of this fibre to achieve one touch button for your clothes.
It is also possible to perform a kind of pressure sensor because this fiber becomes more or less resistive if you press the fibres together. To a better result, combine this fiber with another fiber of type natural.
Mackey Mackey allows to turn any object into interactive controller.75,00 € Add to cart
The smaller version of the map Adafruit FLORA ATTiny85-based11,94 € Add to cart
An Arduino compatible card to achieve e-textiles made from ATMega32U4.18,00 € Add to cart