Conductive fiber - 20 um 10g stainless steel
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Lot of 12 to connector male Alligator Clip adapters
- Magnetic pin
- Mono 2.5W Class D Audio Amplifiers - PAM8302
- Lot of 12 cables with crocodile 381mm clips
- Adafruit GEMMA V2
- Spool of thread thin 3 Strand stainless - 18 m
- Arduino Uno - DIP Rev3
- 5 compartment storage box
- Power supply 9V 830mA 2.1 mm Jack Arduino
This conductive fiber is very interesting! It is ideal for felting, but it can also be made into thread if do this it person. Several epaisseus of fibers have been tested, and it turns out than 20 µm ideal to work with ets. Simply 0.2 g of this fibre to achieve one touch button for your clothes.
It is also possible to perform a kind of pressure sensor because this fiber becomes more or less resistive if you press the fibres together. To a better result, combine this fiber with another fiber of type natural.
Mackey Mackey allows to turn any object into interactive controller.70,00 € Add to cart
The smaller version of the map Adafruit FLORA ATTiny85-based11,94 € Add to cart
An Arduino compatible card to achieve e-textiles made from ATMega32U4.18,00 € Add to cart