Spool of thread thin 2 strands stainless - 23 m
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Prototyping Hole Plates 3cm x 7cm
- Spool of thread thin 3 Strand stainless - 18 m
- Module encoder - Grove
- Block battery with JST connector and ON-OFF inter and clip 3xAA belt
- Lot of 12 to connector male Alligator Clip adapters
- Block 2 X CR2032 battery with JST connector and ON-OFF inter
- Optocoupler SFH620A
- Music Maker MP3 with Amp Stereo 3W for Arduino Shield - v1.0
- Stepper Motor 17HS4401 12V NEMA17 200 steps/rev 1.7A
This thin thread bobile 2 strand is ideal to achieve e-textile, electronic clothes because this thread is thin, strong, smooth and entirely stainless steel 316 T. This thread is a little thicker than the polyester or cotton threads that you wear every day, but it is thin enough to be sewn by hand with needles to middle hole, or with a sewing machine capable of managing very thick wire.
This thread has a low resistivity with 16 ohm by feet and you can use it to control LEDS or other components which consume less than 50 my. Beware, this thread is pretty steep compared to wire money, but it is much less additional, especially for washing.
- Eppaiseur 0.2 mm
- 2 wire strands.
- Resistivity 1.3 ohms per inch
- Length: 23 m