Spool of thread thin 2 strands stainless - 23 m
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Flexible wire 22AWG yellow 25 ft spool
- Current sensor linear hall effect
- Cable power Arduino for 9V batteries
- Block battery with JST connector and ON-OFF inter 3xAAA
- Breadboard-friendly RGB Smart NeoPixel - Pack of 4
- Ruban Polyimide haute temperature - 1cm x 33m
- Pump desoldering nozzle PTFE 194 mm metal body
- SOT23 to DIP adapter
- 610mm Flex cable for camera raspberry PI
This thin thread bobile 2 strand is ideal to achieve e-textile, electronic clothes because this thread is thin, strong, smooth and entirely stainless steel 316 T. This thread is a little thicker than the polyester or cotton threads that you wear every day, but it is thin enough to be sewn by hand with needles to middle hole, or with a sewing machine capable of managing very thick wire.
This thread has a low resistivity with 16 ohm by feet and you can use it to control LEDS or other components which consume less than 50 my. Beware, this thread is pretty steep compared to wire money, but it is much less additional, especially for washing.
- Eppaiseur 0.2 mm
- 2 wire strands.
- Resistivity 1.3 ohms per inch
- Length: 23 m