Micro B USB to USB C Adapter
A Micro B to USB C USB adapter
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Memory FRAM SPI Non-Volatile Breakout - 64Kbit / 8KByte
- No engine has no 12V NEMA17 200 step/rev 350mA
- Mini Pan - Tilt Kit assembles with servos
- Micro Servo Tower Pro SG92R
- Continuous motor - not no - DRV8833 driver
- Potentiometer 1 K Mount Panel
- Voltage converter two-way 8-bit - TXB0108
- 3V3 - L4931 - TO-92 3.3 voltage regulator
- Potentiometer 100 K Mount Panel
As the technology changes and adapts, so does Adafruit, and speaking of adaptation, this adapter has a Micro B USB plug and a C USB plug.
USB C is the latest industry standard connector for data and power transmission. Like the Lightning and MagSafe cables, the USB C has no up or down orientation. Since it uses a new connector, you can have a lot of cables and power supplies that hang around with micro B connectors. Instead of throwing them away, put them in an ascending cycle! Plug this adapter into the end of a micro B cable and now it's a USB C.
Works great with any device with a USB C port, especially the Raspberry Pi 4 so you can continue to use our rugged 2.5A 5V power sockets! These adapters do not magically give you USB C speeds if you use a USB 2.x port, and they will not give you the power negotiation tricks because your computer doesn't have that integrated. This is therefore strictly for devices that use 5V and up to 2.5A.
Dimensions: 20 x 10.7 x 4.9mm
A breakout card for USB C connectors.3,54 € Add to cart
A fully reversible 1m USB A to Micro USB cable.4,74 € Add to cart
A USB-C Micro-USB connector passes through a partition with a round hole.7,14 € Add to cart