No engine has no 12V NEMA17 200 step/rev 350mA
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Analog Thumbstick Breakout Board Mini
- Hole plates - Bakelite - Pack of 10
- Push button chrome with ring LED white - 16mm
- Adafruit HUZZAH ESP8266 Breakout
- DC Power 2.1 mm male to terminal block adapter
- Connector Strip Arduino Pack
- Shield relay V2
- 40 Male - female 150mm Premium dupont wires Kit
- Cable adapter DC Jack 1.3 mm 2.1 mm
This engine is ideal for your robotic projects. This is a bipolar stepper motor 4 wire with 1.8 ° by not for a flexible movement, and shock. This engine has a current 350mA max, which allows to drive easily with a Motor Shield for Arduino or another driver from engine.
- 200 not by revolution, 1.8 degrees
- Reel # 1: red and yellow. Coil # 2 green & brown.
- Bipolar motor, requires 2 H bridges bridges!
- Size 42 mm / 1.65 "square body
- Attachment: 31mm / 1.22 square mounting holes screws metric 3 mm "(M3)
- shaft of diameter 5mm, 24 mm long, with a machined flat
- Nominal voltage 12V (you can use a lower voltage, but the couple will drop) with current 350mA max
- Couple 28 oz * in, 20 N * cm, 2 Kg * cm
- 35 ohms per coil
Shield to control motors current continuous and step by step with an arduino.24,00 € Add to cart
A shield of Arduino to control two motors continuous.27,80 € Add to cart
A shield of Arduino to control up to 2 stepper motors or 4 Motors continuous and two servo motors.23,94 € Add to cart