Memory FRAM SPI Non-Volatile Breakout - 64Kbit / 8KByte
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Knob potentiometer Soft Touch T18 - blue
- Roll paper thermal width 2.25 "length 50 ft
- 3rd hand with magnifying glass
- Adafruit Feather HUZZAH with ESP8266 WiFi
- Digital sensor with TCN75A
- 20 female - female 150mm Premium dupont wires Kit
- Accelerometer LIS3DH 3-axis (+ - 2g / 4g / 8g / 16g)
- NeoPixel Jewel with 7 LED RGB LED and driver integrated
- Micro SD Card Extender - 68cm (26 inch) long cable
FRAM, or Ferroelectric Ramis an ememoire of storage create the FRAM is similar to DRAM but with a ferroelectric layer instead of a dielectric layer. This gives more stability (the bytes that are written are not volatile) and with an excellent answer (the writing is faster).
With this breakout version, it is very simple to add memory to your DIY project. the FRAM memory are used for the project to basic consumption and requiring rapid writing. Cntrairement to the FLASH and EEPROM memory, there is no page to manage. Each bytes can be written over 10,000,000,000,000 times which allows to avoid destruction with too much writing.
That FRAM has 64 kbit (8 KBytes) of memory, the ets in SPI interface and can go up to 20 MHz. Each bytes can be written and read at the same time (such as SRAM) and can be kept at room temperature for 95 years.
The circuit is compatible 5V and 3V for the power supply and logic. Each card is sold assembled and tested with a male plug not welded.
- Dimensions: 15.5 mm x 20 mm x 2 mm / 0.6 "x 0.8" x 0.1 "
- Mounting hole spacing: 14mm / 0.6 "
- Weight: 1.2 g
MicroSD card breakout board +
A breakout for micro-SD card module.9,00 € Add to cart
Accelerometer 3 axes and magnetometer - LSM303
A module to LSM303 database with an accelerometer 3 axes and built-in magnetometer.17,94 € Add to cart