Mini Pan - Tilt Kit assembles with servos
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Micro SD 16 GB with adapting SD and OS NOOBS
- CD4543BE: 7-compatible segment MC14543 BCD DECODER
- RFM69HCW Radio Transceiver Breakout - 433 MHz
- DC Power 2.1 mm male to terminal block adapter
- Adafruit HUZZAH ESP8266 Breakout
- CR2032 button
- Raspberry PI - Model FT2 1 GB
- Thumb Joystick Module - Grove
This mini Pan-Tilt will allow you to direct your camera or another, in almost all directions with only two servo-motors. The Mini Pan - Tilt Kit is sold assembled with the two servo-motors. He can turn on 180 ° and switch of from front to back on 150 °. A free surface of 38mm by 36mm planned ets pure fix a camera or a sensor.
"As the servo motors are standard, it is very simple to fly this avce kit a simple map Arduino and with the bookstore"Arduino Servo Librairy"
- Base size: 37mm x 33mm x 3mm / 1.5 "x 1.3" x 0.1 "
- Separation of the fixing holes: 30mm x 26mm / 1.2 "x 1"
- Height upright (zero tilt): 67mm / 2.6 "
- Media size: 38mm x 36mm / 1.5 "x 1.4"
- Weight: 37g
Arduino library: http://www.Arduino.cc/en/reference/servo