Flora RGB Smart NeoPixel version 2 - Sheet of 20
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Spool of thread medium 3 strands stainless - 9 m
- Spool of thread thin 3 Strand stainless - 18 m
- 5 X LED Sequins - Royal Blue - Adafruit
- Lot of 12 cables with crocodile 381mm clips
- Spool of thread thin 2 strands stainless - 23 m
- Pack of 20 sewing needles - Size 3/9
- Flora Wearable Bluefruit LE Module
- Flora 3 pines JST adapter with cable
- Adafruit FLORA v3
That would be a project of electronic textiles without RGB LED? Flora RGB Smart Neopixel module is ideal for illuminating your creations, each module has a Led RGB Neopixel ultra high brightness thus creating a bright pixel.
Flora RGB modules are Chainable and just a single wire to connect them (in addition to the power supply) with a line of communication at 800 kHz (shape not compatible with version 1 of the Flora RGB to 400 kHz).
Each pixel can display a 24-bit color and can adjust the brightness by using the PWM function.
Each pixel can consume up to 60 my (in the case of the 3 RGB LED lit to make the white) and you can chain up to 500 to 30 FPS in theory. But beyond 10 items, the resistance of cable can affect the stability of the power supply and uncablage in Spider would be required to distribute food for more stability.
Each order comes with 20 pixels on a sheet.
- Power supply: 5V to 9V (possibility to 3, 5V but the brightness will be affected)
- Consumption: 18mA led is 55mA per pixel
- Number of LEDS: 1
- Interfacte: series
- Dimension: 12.5 mm for the diameter of the circuit
- Documentation Flora RGB: https://learn.adafruit.com/flora-RGB-smart-pixels
- Arduino library: https://github.com/adafruit/Adafruit_NeoPixel
A ring composed of 16 RGB LED for the most crazy project!11,94 € Add to cart
A ring composed of 12 LED RGB for the most crazy project!9,00 € Add to cart
The smaller version of the map Adafruit FLORA ATTiny85-based11,94 € Add to cart
A stick comprised of 8 RGB LED for the most crazy project!7,14 € Add to cart