NeoPixel Ring with 16 LED RGB LED and driver integrated
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Block 2 X CR2032 battery with JST connector and ON-OFF inter
- Clear Acrylic Lens Holder + Hardware Kit for HalloWing
- Cable USB type A - Mini B
- Straight potentiometer - Grove
- Chrome push button with green LED Ring - 16mm
- 20 Male - female 150mm Premium dupont wires Kit
- Vibrating Mini Motor Disc
- Connector Strip Arduino Pack
- Continuous motor - not no - DRV8833 driver
Sliding scale pricing
|NeoPixel Ring with 16 LED RGB LED and driver integrated||10||10,75 €|
This ring of 44.5 mm diameter is composed of 16 LED RGB WS2815 5050 with a built-in driver.
The ring are chainable between them, simply connect the output of a ring at the entrance to the next. So just one micro-controller to control a series of NeoPixel ring. Each RGB LED has of are own controller to operate independently. Each LED consumes about 18mA enn cournat constant, this allows to have a perfect color even if the voltage varies slightly.
The Ring NeoPixel works nominally 5V, but limits are between 4V and 7V.
- Power supply: 5V (boundary between 4V and 7V)
- Consumption: 18mA led
- Number of LEDS: 16
- Interfacte: series
- Outside diameter: 44,56mm
- Weight: 3.03 g
- Arduino library: https://github.com/adafruit/Adafruit_NeoPixel