NeoPixel Ring with 12 LED RGB LED and driver integrated
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Sensor of UV index, infrared, and visible light SI1145
- Timer basse consommation - TPL5111
- Reference voltage LM4040 - 2, 048V and 4, 096V
- Audio amp class D Stereo 3, 7W - MAX98306
- 4N35 optocoupler
- Current sensor linear hall effect
- 10 X resistors 0.25W 150 ohms
- N-channel power MOSFET - 30V / 60A
- Analog Thumbstick Breakout Board Mini
This 37mm in diameter ring consists of 12 LED RGB WS2815 5050 with a built-in driver.
The ring are chainable between them, simply connect the output of a ring at the entrance to the next. So just one micro-controller to control a series of NeoPixel ring. Each RGB LED has of are own controller to operate independently. Each LED consumes about 18mA enn cournat constant, this allows to have a perfect color even if the voltage varies slightly.
The Ring NeoPixel works nominally 5V, but limits are between 4V and 7V.
- Power supply: 5V (boundary between 4V and 7V)
- Consumption: 18mA led
- Number of LEDS: 12
- Interfacte: series
- Outside diameter: 37mm
- Weight: 3.3 g
- Arduino library: https://github.com/adafruit/Adafruit_NeoPixel