NeoPixel Ring with 12 LED RGB LED and driver integrated
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- NeoPixel 30 LED RGB LED strip light with JST connector - 0.5m
- Adafruit Trinket 5V
- Adafruit Micro Lipo - charger USB LiIon/LiPoly
- 40 Male - female 150mm Premium dupont wires Kit
- Display 7 green segments with common cathode
- Transparent 5mm RGB LED
- Small motor not not has 12V with reducer
- Shield relay V2
- DHT11 - Sensor of temperature and humidity digital
This 37mm in diameter ring consists of 12 LED RGB WS2815 5050 with a built-in driver.
The ring are chainable between them, simply connect the output of a ring at the entrance to the next. So just one micro-controller to control a series of NeoPixel ring. Each RGB LED has of are own controller to operate independently. Each LED consumes about 18mA enn cournat constant, this allows to have a perfect color even if the voltage varies slightly.
The Ring NeoPixel works nominally 5V, but limits are between 4V and 7V.
- Power supply: 5V (boundary between 4V and 7V)
- Consumption: 18mA led
- Number of LEDS: 12
- Interfacte: series
- Outside diameter: 37mm
- Weight: 3.3 g
- Arduino library: https://github.com/adafruit/Adafruit_NeoPixel