NeoPixel Ring with 12 LED RGB LED and driver integrated
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- 5 X capacitor 470µF
- SN754410 - Compatible L293D
- Diffused White 3mm LED (25 pack)
- Power supply 9V 830mA 2.1 mm Jack Arduino
- Charger USB LiIon/LiPoly v1.2
- Pack of 5 LED 5mm Diffused NeoPixel
- Connector Strip Arduino Pack
- Sensor of UV index, infrared, and visible light SI1145
- Adafruit Feather HUZZAH with ESP8266 WiFi
This 37mm in diameter ring consists of 12 LED RGB WS2815 5050 with a built-in driver.
The ring are chainable between them, simply connect the output of a ring at the entrance to the next. So just one micro-controller to control a series of NeoPixel ring. Each RGB LED has of are own controller to operate independently. Each LED consumes about 18mA enn cournat constant, this allows to have a perfect color even if the voltage varies slightly.
The Ring NeoPixel works nominally 5V, but limits are between 4V and 7V.
- Power supply: 5V (boundary between 4V and 7V)
- Consumption: 18mA led
- Number of LEDS: 12
- Interfacte: series
- Outside diameter: 37mm
- Weight: 3.3 g
- Arduino library: https://github.com/adafruit/Adafruit_NeoPixel