NeoPixel Ring with 12 LED RGB LED and driver integrated
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Inertial 9 - DOF Accel/Mag/Gyro + Temp - LSM9DS1
- 20 female - female 150mm Premium dupont wires Kit
- Adafruit FLORA v3
- Lot of 2 crocodile clips
- 16mm illuminated ON-OFF button - Red
- ON-OFF button chrome with ring LED white - 16mm
- MicroSD card breakout board +
- Mini speaker with cables - 8 ohm 0, 5W
- Adafruit share Pal
This 37mm in diameter ring consists of 12 LED RGB WS2815 5050 with a built-in driver.
The ring are chainable between them, simply connect the output of a ring at the entrance to the next. So just one micro-controller to control a series of NeoPixel ring. Each RGB LED has of are own controller to operate independently. Each LED consumes about 18mA enn cournat constant, this allows to have a perfect color even if the voltage varies slightly.
The Ring NeoPixel works nominally 5V, but limits are between 4V and 7V.
- Power supply: 5V (boundary between 4V and 7V)
- Consumption: 18mA led
- Number of LEDS: 12
- Interfacte: series
- Outside diameter: 37mm
- Weight: 3.3 g
- Arduino library: https://github.com/adafruit/Adafruit_NeoPixel
Arduino Uno - DIP Rev3
The Arduino UNO card is the best seller from Arduino. Simple, effective and cheap.23,80 € Add to cart