Charger USB LiIon/LiPoly v1.2
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- 20 miniature push buttons x
- White lozenge Mifare Classic 13.56 MHz RFID NFC
- NeoPixel Ring with 12 LED RGB LED and driver integrated
- Raspberry PI B + FT2 ft3 Transparent casing
- Block 2 X CR2032 battery with JST connector and ON-OFF inter
- Connector Strip Arduino Pack
- Cable RP - SMA to uFL - u.FL - IPX-IPEX-RF
- Battery Lithium Ion polymer - 3.7V 100mAh
- Short female connectors 12 and 16 pins for Feather
This charger MCP73833 database will allow you to recharge your batteries polymer Lithium Ion 3, 7V/4, 2V with a single USB (USB Mini B connector). The batteries are connected on the charger USB LiIon/LiPoly v1.2 with a connector JST 2 points. Three LEDS are present, one for the presence of voltage, one which illuminates when the load and the last when the charge is complete, in short, it's easy to use.
The load is done in 3 steps:
- step 1: load of preconditioning
- step 2: load current constant.
- step 3: load at constant voltage to maintain full battery.
The charge current is 500mA by default, which allows to racharger most of the drums on a USB port, but it is adjustable from 100mA to 1000mA for battery accepting this charge current.
Attention: Use this charger with the battery LiIon/LiPoly Adafruit brand. Other batteries may have a charge voltage, a pinout, a polarity or different chemical composition.
- Sold assembled, nothing to weld
- Input 5V via a circuit style connector USB mini B
- To charge a battery polymer Lithium-Ion/Lithium 3.7 / 4.2V (by old cells 3.6 / 4.1v)
- Constant charge current to 500mA, adjustable from 100mA to 1000mA with a simple solder
- Connector JST to load separate part JST battery, no need to take out the battery from the system.
- The circuit can handle a 10K thermistor to monitor the temperature, if you want to monitor the temperature, just unsolder the resistance of 10K and solder a 10K thermistor.
- A cable 2 - pin JST offered!
- Pines of outputs to connect the battery, the charge and the status LED.
- Dimensions: 33mm x 35mm x 7mm (1.3in x 1.4in x 0.3in)
- Weight: 5.7 g