Adafruit NeoPixel LED Strip w/ Alligator Clips - 30 LED/m - 1 Meter Long - Black Flex
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Charger USB LiIon/LiPoly v1.2
- Arduino Uno - DIP Rev3
- Flora RGB Smart NeoPixel version 2 - Sheet of 20
- Support battery CR2032
- Flora - Accelerometer 3 axes and magnetometer - LSM303
- Adafruit Motor/Stepper/Servo Shield for Arduino - v2.3
- Pump desoldering nozzle PTFE 194 mm metal body
- 16mm illuminated ON-OFF button - Green
- Lithium Ion polymer - 3.7V 1200mAh battery
Adding bright colors to your projects has never been easier: no need to weld or strip wires, clip them and make them shine! This Adafruit NeoPixel LED strip with crocodile clips has a total of 30 LEDs in a spacing of "30 LEDs per meter", and measures 1 meters long, in black color. It's not too long, but it has a lot of light action. Perfect for use with a Playground Circuit, Playground Express Circuit, micro:bit or any other microcontroller card where you do not want to make knots with a breadboard and wires.
The strips are supplied in 1 metre rolls with three 100 mm long red/black/white crocodile clips at the end. The other end is sealed. The crocodile clips even have a nice colour code: black for the ground, white for the signal, red for the 3-5VDC power supply. We use SK6812 LEDs on these strips so that you do not need an in-line resistor and they work up to 3V l(ogic + power).
NeoPixels are addressable LEDs. This means that there are 30 RGB LEDs per meter and the strip is half a meter long, you get 30 individually controlled RGB LEDs! You can define the color of each red, green and blue component of each LED with 8-bit PWM accuracy (i.e. 24 color bits per pixel). The LEDs are controlled by shift registers that are chained down the strip so that you can shorten the strip if you wish by cutting it. Only one digital output pin is required to send the data. The PWM is integrated into each LED chip so that once you have set the color, you can stop talking to the strip, and it will continue to PWM all the LEDs for you.
The tape is made of flexible printed circuit material and is supplied in a weather-resistant coating. You can cut these things pretty easily with wire cutters. Of course, you can also connect the tapes together to make them longer, just look how much power you need! You must use a 3-5V DC power supply to power these strips, do not use more than 6V or you can destroy the entire strip - yikes!
These LEDs use about 4.8 Watts max (~1 Amps @ 5V) per meter. The maximum rated value assumes that all LEDs are all white, usually the actual current for coloured models is less than 1/3 of the maximum current. A good power supply is the key!
- Dimensions with sheathing: 1000 x 12 x 4mm / 39.3" x 0.5" x 0.2"
- 30 LEDs per meter
- Removable IP20/65 weatherproof casing
- Maximum 5V @ 60mA draw per 1.3" strip segment (all LEDs on full brightness)
- 5VDC power requirement (do not exceed 6VDC) - no polarity protection
- 1 integrated RGB LEDs per segment, individually controllable
- LED type: SK6812
- LED wavelengths: 630nm/530nm/475nm
- Connector: 3 x 100mm long alligator clips
A black band of 60 RGB LED of 1 m for the brightest projects.29,94 € Add to cart
A white band of 60 RGB LED of 1 m for the brightest projects.29,94 € Add to cart
1m LED strip light with 60 Neopixel RGB side LEDs21,54 € Add to cart