Mini Oval Speaker - 8 Ohm 1 Watt
A small oval loudspeaker 8 ohms 1 Watt.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Distributor of 6 coils of wire 22AWG
- JST PH 3-Pin to Femelle Socket Cable - 200mm
- JST SH 4-Pin Cable - Qwiic Compatible - 100mm Long
- Lot of 12 cables with crocodile 381mm clips
- Electret microphone with amp MAX4466
- Block battery with JST connector and ON-OFF inter and clip 3xAA belt
- Adafruit Perma-Proto HAT for Raspberry PI
- VEML6075 UV UVA UVB UV Index Sensor
- STEMMA Cable - 150mm/6" Long 4 Pin JST-PH Cable–Female/Female
Listen to the good news! This small speaker is an excellent complement to any audio project where you need an impedance of 8 ohms and a power of 1 W or less. We particularly like this speaker because it is small and comes with pretty thin wires with a connector at the end. It is equipped with a convenient 2-pin 1.25 mm "Molex PicoBlade" cable, which makes it easy to connect to a card. Or you can cut the connector and simply solder/clamp directly on the wires.
This speaker will work perfectly with the HalloWing M0 Express - it even clicks into the built-in speaker connector. But you can also use it with any of our mono audio amplifiers, such as the PAM8302 or MAX98357A mono class D amplifiers.
Speaker weight: 1.4g
Dimensions: 30 x 20 x 20 x 5mm
Cable length: ~110mm
Connector: Molex #0532610271, 1.25mm pitch "PicoBlade"
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator
A small speaker pre-wired for your audio applications.1,80 € Add to cart
A two speaker kit to add stereo to your audio editing.9,00 € Add to cart
A small speaker for your audio editing.4,74 € Add to cart
An ideal 4 ohms 3W speaker for your audio project.2,34 € Add to cart