Adafruit Wave Shield
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Grove Starter Kit V3
- Mini Oval Speaker - 8 Ohm 1 Watt
- Potentiometer 10 K Mount Panel
- With filter IR and white LED - TCS34725 RGB color sensor
- 5 X 5 mm infrared LED
- Module TinkerKit thermistor
- 10 X resistors 0.25W 100 ohms
- Chrome push button with green LED Ring - 16mm
- Adafruit Motor/Stepper/Servo Shield for Arduino - v2.3
This developed by Adafruit shield allows you to add audio on an arduino with a DAC or NAC (Anloga digital converter).
It has a floor of filter and a pre-amp for a quality audio output.
It is also possible to directly read WAV files on a SD card inserted into the shield SD/MMC card reader (file WAV 22 kHz mono 16 bit uncompressed).
The shield is sold in kit with all necessary components to its mounting soldering yourself.
Documentation of the Adafruit Wave Shield: http://www.ladyada.NET/make/waveshield/