Speaker - 3" Diameter - 4 Ohm 3 Watt
An ideal 4 ohms 3W speaker for your audio project.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Adafruit Audio FX Sound Board - WAV/OGG Trigger with 16MB Flash
- Pack of 5 LED 8mm Diffused NeoPixel
- Adafruit ItsyBitsy 32u4 - 5V 16MHz
- 20 Male - female 150mm Premium dupont wires Kit
- Amplifier I2S 3W class D - MAX98357A
- Speaker - Grove
- Connector Strip scored 40 points
- ATX Breakout
- Cable USB B female - A Male to mounting Panel
Now, listen to me! This 3" diameter loudspeaker is the ideal accessory for any audio project requiring an impedance of 4 ohms and a power output of 3W or less. We particularly like this loudspeaker because it has 4 convenient mounting brackets spaced 60mm apart.
Works very well with our Class D amplifier card
- Weight : 50.48g
- Dimensions: 77.8mm x 77.8mm x 25.49 / 3.06" x 3.06" x 1"
A pair of stereo speakers USB powered 5V via a USB connector.11,94 € Add to cart
A small MAX98306 base amp to give power to your audio editing.11,40 € Add to cart
A shield for arduino allows playback of the MP3 on microSD card.41,94 € Add to cart
A cap card to add a stereo I2S audio amp to your RAspberry PI.15,54 € Add to cart
A 2.1W Class D stereo audio amplifier based on TPA2012.11,94 € Add to cart