Speaker - 3" Diameter - 4 Ohm 3 Watt
An ideal 4 ohms 3W speaker for your audio project.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Cable water 40 points for GPIO - Raspberry A + B + FT2
- PLA 170 Cutting Pliers 1mm diagonal cut
- Cable USB B female - A Male to mounting Panel
- Joystick Arcade Boule Boule Standard ZIPPYY
- Arduino MEGA 2560 R3
- Amplifier I2S 3W class D - MAX98357A
- 40 Male - Male 150mm Premium dupont wires Kit
- Bipolar transistor kit - 5 x PN2222 NPN and 5 x PN2907 PNP
- Speaker - Grove
Now, listen to me! This 3" diameter loudspeaker is the ideal accessory for any audio project requiring an impedance of 4 ohms and a power output of 3W or less. We particularly like this loudspeaker because it has 4 convenient mounting brackets spaced 60mm apart.
Works very well with our Class D amplifier card
- Weight : 50.48g
- Dimensions: 77.8mm x 77.8mm x 25.49 / 3.06" x 3.06" x 1"
A pair of stereo speakers USB powered 5V via a USB connector.11,94 € Add to cart
A small MAX98306 base amp to give power to your audio editing.11,40 € Add to cart
A shield for arduino allows playback of the MP3 on microSD card.41,94 € Add to cart
A cap card to add a stereo I2S audio amp to your RAspberry PI.15,54 € Add to cart
A 2.1W Class D stereo audio amplifier based on TPA2012.11,94 € Add to cart