Speaker - 3" Diameter - 4 Ohm 3 Watt
An ideal 4 ohms 3W speaker for your audio project.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Two speakers - stereo - 3W 4ohms Kit
- Cable water 40 points for GPIO - Raspberry A + B + FT2
- 5 X Cable universal Grove 4 pine trees 50 cm
- Pack of 5 LED 8mm Diffused NeoPixel
- Plug connector 2X20 Male 2,54mm IDC
- Amplifier I2S 3W class D - MAX98357A
- NeoPixel Ring with 12 LED RGB LED and driver integrated
- ATX Breakout
- Potentiometer 1 K Mount Panel
Now, listen to me! This 3" diameter loudspeaker is the ideal accessory for any audio project requiring an impedance of 4 ohms and a power output of 3W or less. We particularly like this loudspeaker because it has 4 convenient mounting brackets spaced 60mm apart.
Works very well with our Class D amplifier card
- Weight : 50.48g
- Dimensions: 77.8mm x 77.8mm x 25.49 / 3.06" x 3.06" x 1"
A pair of stereo speakers USB powered 5V via a USB connector.11,94 € Add to cart
A small MAX98306 base amp to give power to your audio editing.11,40 € Add to cart
A shield for arduino allows playback of the MP3 on microSD card.41,94 € Add to cart
A cap card to add a stereo I2S audio amp to your RAspberry PI.15,54 € Add to cart
A 2.1W Class D stereo audio amplifier based on TPA2012.11,94 € Add to cart