Block battery with JST connector and ON-OFF inter and clip 3xAA belt
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Magnetic contact switch (door sensor)
- 10 X resistors 0.25W 100 ohms
- Adafruit HTU21D-F Temperature & Humidity Sensor Breakout Board
- Rigid wire 22AWG black 25 ft spool
- Thermistor - CTN 10K
- JST PH 3-Pin to Male Header Cable - 200mm
- Box camera Raspberry PI with mounting Tripod 1.4 "
- LED 1 Watt Cool white - Mounted heatsink
- Adafruit Wave Shield
This block with battery belt clip will allow you to connect 3 batteries type AA in series to achieve a tension between 3, 3V and 4, 5V. It has a JST plug to power simply several timelines and it has a launch or switch to cut the power.
Using the type NiMH battery, you will have a voltage of 3, 7V in full load and 2, at the end of battery, or a nominal voltage of 3, 6V 7V. With alkaline batteries, you will have a voltage of 4, 6V in full charge and 3, 3V end of battery, or a nominal voltage of 4, 5V.
- Size: 78.0 mm x 49.0 x 29.0 mm mm / 3.1 "x 1.9" x 1.1 "
- Cable: 6 "in length with a JST - PH 2 pin connector.
A block stack ideal to power your editing in 6, 4V max3,54 € Add to cart
A block stack ideal to power your editing in max 12V7,14 € Add to cart