Mini speaker with cables - 8 ohm 0, 5W
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Piezo - Grove vibration sensor
- Adafruit Joy cap for Raspberry Pi
- PiTFT Plus screen TFT 320 x 240 2.8 "resistive touchscreen
- Push-button (P) - Grove
- Power supply 9V 830mA 2.1 mm Jack Arduino
- NeoPixel Ring with 12 LED RGB LED and driver integrated
- Electric 12VDC - solenoid lock
- Short female connectors 12 and 16 pins for Feather
- RFM69HCW Radio Transceiver Breakout - 433 MHz
Sliding scale pricing
|Mini speaker with cables - 8 ohm 0, 5W||10||1,62 €|
This small speaker of 1 "(2, 54cm) diameter is the ideal for your audio projects accessory if you need a speaker 8 ohm with low power 0, 5W. It really is very simple to use and it weighs almost nothing while being robust with a metal structure. It was very similar to that present on the Drawdio kit - Adafruit.
It works perfectly with theAdafruit Wave Shieldor with theAudio amp class D Stereo 3, 7W - MAX98306, it will just have to be careful not to saturate by sending too much power, because the amp can send 1, 7W in the speaker, beginning by a low volume and gradually climb.
- Diameter: 28mm / 1.1 "
- Circconference: 88mm / 3.5 "
- Weight: 6g
- Ressons frequency (FO): 680 ±20 Hz % to 1V
- Impedance: 8 ±20% Ω (at 1 kHz)
- Beach d efrequence: ~ 600-10 kHz
- Rated power input: 0.25W
- Max power input: 0.5W
- Temperature range:-20ºC ~ 55ºC