Mini speaker with cables - 8 ohm 0, 5W
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Short female connectors 12 and 16 pins for Feather
- Block battery with JST connector and ON-OFF inter and clip 3xAA belt
- Micro SD 16 GB with adapting SD and OS NOOBS
- 10 X resistors 0.25W 100 ohms
- Arduino MEGA 2560 R3
- Large receptacles Kit double row for customised cables
- 10 x BC547 Transistors - NPN
- Balusters M2.5 to Hat Raspberry - set of 2
Sliding scale pricing
|Mini speaker with cables - 8 ohm 0, 5W||10||1,62 €|
This small speaker of 1 "(2, 54cm) diameter is the ideal for your audio projects accessory if you need a speaker 8 ohm with low power 0, 5W. It really is very simple to use and it weighs almost nothing while being robust with a metal structure. It was very similar to that present on the Drawdio kit - Adafruit.
It works perfectly with theAdafruit Wave Shieldor with theAudio amp class D Stereo 3, 7W - MAX98306, it will just have to be careful not to saturate by sending too much power, because the amp can send 1, 7W in the speaker, beginning by a low volume and gradually climb.
- Diameter: 28mm / 1.1 "
- Circconference: 88mm / 3.5 "
- Weight: 6g
- Ressons frequency (FO): 680 ±20 Hz % to 1V
- Impedance: 8 ±20% Ω (at 1 kHz)
- Beach d efrequence: ~ 600-10 kHz
- Rated power input: 0.25W
- Max power input: 0.5W
- Temperature range:-20ºC ~ 55ºC