Mini speaker with cables - 8 ohm 0, 5W
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Circuit Playground
- Lot of power JST 2.5 mm male connectors and female
- 74HC595 - registry to offset
- 10 X resistors 0.25W 560 ohms
- Reference map of GPIO for Raspberry model B +.
- 5 X capacitor 47µF
- USB cable type A - B
- RFM69HCW Radio Transceiver Breakout - 433 MHz
- Knob potentiometer Soft Touch T18 - blue
Sliding scale pricing
|Mini speaker with cables - 8 ohm 0, 5W||10||1,62 €|
This small speaker of 1 "(2, 54cm) diameter is the ideal for your audio projects accessory if you need a speaker 8 ohm with low power 0, 5W. It really is very simple to use and it weighs almost nothing while being robust with a metal structure. It was very similar to that present on the Drawdio kit - Adafruit.
It works perfectly with theAdafruit Wave Shieldor with theAudio amp class D Stereo 3, 7W - MAX98306, it will just have to be careful not to saturate by sending too much power, because the amp can send 1, 7W in the speaker, beginning by a low volume and gradually climb.
- Diameter: 28mm / 1.1 "
- Circconference: 88mm / 3.5 "
- Weight: 6g
- Ressons frequency (FO): 680 ±20 Hz % to 1V
- Impedance: 8 ±20% Ω (at 1 kHz)
- Beach d efrequence: ~ 600-10 kHz
- Rated power input: 0.25W
- Max power input: 0.5W
- Temperature range:-20ºC ~ 55ºC
Adafruit Wave Shield
Arduino shield pemettant playback of audio file.26,40 € Add to cart