16mm illuminated ON-OFF button - Orange
16mm illuminated ON-OFF button in orange color
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- 10 X resistors 0.25W 10kohms
- Arduino Uno - DIP Rev3
- Adafruit Audio FX Sound Board - WAV/OGG Trigger with 16MB Flash
- 16mm illuminated ON-OFF button - White
- Block battery 4xAA with ON-OFF inter
- Lot of 2 crocodile clips
- Knob potentiometer Soft Touch T18 - Red
- Touch button with ball metal 6mm - Pack of 10
A button is a button, and a LED is an LED, but this LED illuminated button is a beautiful combination of both! It is a medium sized button, big enough to press easily, but not too big either. It has an integrated LED which can be controlled separately from the switch action.
The body is made of black plastic with the LED integrated inside. There are two contacts for the button and two contacts for the LED, marked with + and -. The voltage of the LED is about 2.2V, you will need to connect a 220-1000 Ohm resistor in series just as you would with any other LED to a 3V or higher power supply.
This button has an orange body and LED on the front and is momentary, normally open. The two switching contacts are not connected normally. When you press the button, they will temporarily connect until the button is pressed again. The LED is separated from the button action.
- Max. dimensions18.06mm / 0.7 "x 18mm / 0.7" x 29.4mm / 1.15 "/ 0.7" x 29.4mm / 1.15
- Body Dimensions: 14.89mm / 0.58 "x 15.56mm / 0.6" x 18.7mm / 0.73 "/ 0.58" x 15.56mm / 0.6 "x 18.7mm / 0.73
- Knob height: 5mm / 0.2 "/ 0.2"
- Pressed button height: 3.5mm / 0.15 ".
- Weight: 4.6 g
16mm illuminated push button in green colour
16mm illuminated push button in Red colour
16mm illuminated push button in orange colour
16mm illuminated ON-OFF button in Red colour
16mm illuminated ON-OFF button in white colour2,34 € Add to cart
A 16mm illuminated ON-OFF button in Blue colour2,34 € Add to cart
16mm illuminated ON-OFF button in green colour