Illuminated push button 16mm - Orange
16mm illuminated push button in orange colour
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Flexible wire 22AWG black 25 ft spool
- Adafruit METRO M0 Express for CircuitPython - ATSAMD21G18
- 16mm illuminated ON-OFF button - Green
- RFID 125kHz - UART modules
- Mini Panel Mount DPDT Toggle Switch
- Pirate Radio - Raspberry Pi Zero W Project Kit
- Display 7 green segments with common cathode
- Pump desoldering nozzle PTFE 194 mm metal body
- Pack of 10 connectors Grove Universal 4 pines
A button is a button, and a LED is an LED, but this LED illuminated button is a beautiful combination of both! It is a medium sized button, big enough to press easily, but not too big either. It has an integrated LED which can be controlled separately from the switch action.
The body is made of black plastic with the LED integrated inside. There are two contacts for the button and two contacts for the LED, marked with + and -. The voltage of the LED is about 2.2 V, you will need to connect a 220-1000 ohm resistor in series just as you would with any other LED to a 3V or higher power supply.
This button has an orange body and LED on the front and is momentary, normally open. The two switching contacts are not connected normally. When you press the button, they will temporarily connect until the button is released. The LED is separated from the button action.
- Max. dimensions18.06mm / 0.7 "x 18mm / 0.7" x 29.4mm / 1.15 "/ 0.7" x 29.4mm / 1.15
- Body Dimensions: 14.89mm / 0.58 "x 15.56mm / 0.6" x 18.7mm / 0.73 "/ 0.58" x 15.56mm / 0.6 "x 18.7mm / 0.73
- Knob height: 5mm / 0.2 "/ 0.2"
- Pressed button height: 3.5mm / 0.15 ".
- Weight: 4.6 g
16mm illuminated push button in green colour1,80 € Add to cart
A 16mm illuminated push button in blue colour2,34 € Add to cart
16mm illuminated push button in white colour2,35 € Add to cart
16mm illuminated ON-OFF button in Red colour1,80 € Add to cart