Illuminated push button 16mm - Red
16mm illuminated push button in Red colour
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- 5V opto-isolated relay module 2 channel 10A
- Module display LCD Nokia 5110
- 16mm illuminated ON-OFF button - Red
- 10 X diode 1N4007
- No engine has no 12V NEMA17 200 step/rev 350mA
- Relay - Grove
- Display alphanumeric LCD 2 X 16 backlit blue
- Micro Switch w/Roller Lever - Three Terminal
- Shield-Proto PCB R3 MEGA
A button is a button, and a LED is an LED, but this LED illuminated button is a beautiful combination of both! It is a medium sized button, big enough to press easily, but not too big either. It has an integrated LED which can be controlled separately from the switch action.
The body is made of black plastic with the LED integrated inside. There are two contacts for the button and two contacts for the LED, marked with + and -. The voltage of the LED is about 2.2 V, you will need to connect a 220-1000 ohm resistor in series just as you would with any other LED to a 3V or higher power supply.
This button has a red body and LED on the front and is momentary, normally open. The two switching contacts are not connected normally. When you press the button, they will temporarily connect until the button is released. The LED is separated from the button action.
- Max. dimensions18.06mm / 0.7 "x 18mm / 0.7" x 29.4mm / 1.15 "/ 0.7" x 29.4mm / 1.15
- Body Dimensions: 14.89mm / 0.58 "x 15.56mm / 0.6" x 18.7mm / 0.73 "/ 0.58" x 15.56mm / 0.6 "x 18.7mm / 0.73
- Knob height: 5mm / 0.2 "/ 0.2"
- Pressed button height: 3.5mm / 0.15 ".
- Weight: 4.6 g
16mm illuminated push button in green colour1,80 € Add to cart
A 16mm illuminated push button in blue colour2,34 € Add to cart
16mm illuminated push button in white colour2,35 € Add to cart
16mm illuminated ON-OFF button in Red colour1,80 € Add to cart